The Beautiful Encounter

"So, you're saying she's back without memories of you?" Tiffany called SooYoung to talk with her about TaeYeon's sudden comeback but without her old memories.

"Yes, she already saw our Irene and promise to take good care of us in the process of her recovery." Tiffany blushes at the thoughts of their small family together.

"And you accepted her again? After how you struggle to raise and be a single mother for Irene?" SooYoung was pissed off with Tiffany's decision and also TaeYeon came into the picture again for how long she was gone in Tiffany and Irene's life.

"She's often visit my apartment, play with Irene and even do everything to make up with us." Tiffany saw Sooyoung's unpleasant expression after she indirectly told about TaeYeon's visit and sometimes staying for the night.

"I thought you will give me a chance?" SooYoung bluntly said while coldly staring at Tiffany's worried expression.

"A chance for friendship." Tiffany cut her off and she shows her unpleasant expression towards SooYoung.

"TaeYeon was the one I love and Irene's other mother so if you still insisting about your chance into another level then I'm leaving and I don't want to see your face again." Tiffany argue back before TaeYeon appears at the cafe where they're talking privately.

"What's happening here?" TaeYeon purposely ignore Sooyoung's presence so she will not get caught pretending to have an amnesia.

"TaeYeon you're here." Tiffany immediately took the chance to grab TaeYeon's arm and clinging into her showing their affection through Sooyoung.

"Who is she?" TaeYeon asked.

"I'm Choi SooYoung if that name ring a bell to your senses." SooYoung sarcastically remarks before she glare at them and left.

"I'll take my leave now." SooYoung went off leaving the couple.

"Wait!" Tiffany held SooYoung's hand before she totally leave the cafe.

"What?" Tiffany felt sorry.

"I'm sorry." SooYoung didn't respond but she nod before she left Tiffany behind.

*Why did Tiffany still meeting her?* TaeYeon sharply glare at SooYoung's back before she focus on Tiffany.

"Am I interrupting something?" TaeYeon asked curiously when she saw Tiffany's frown like something's bothering her.

"You're just right on time." Tiffany fake a smile and leave with TaeYeon so they could pick up Irene from her nanny's house.

--------------

"Irene ah!!" TaeYeon playing with Irene and taking good care of her was the best part of motherhood.

"TAETAE!!!" Irene cheerfully called.

"Why you always call me with my awful nickname???" TaeYeon shows her cute pout on her adorable daughter.

"She's loving your name." Tiffany suddenly appears behind them wearing a cute pink apron.

"You like calling me TaeTae, huh?" TaeYeon pick up her daughter and went to the couch to rest for awhile.

"TAETAE!!!" Irene cutely pout before she place a gentle kiss on her mother's face showing her affection.

"Do you like coffee or soda?" Tiffany offers since they arrived home late after picking up Irene and she quickly cooking their dinner for tonight.

"Ah? Just water will do." TaeYeon decided that she will not stay for tonight because of her work at the company she finish at night since she became the head of Kim clan.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes since I need to work tonight and go home after taking Irene to bed." TaeYeon sighed and realize she's been busy this past few weeks.

"You're kinda busy."

"Mother needs the report asap." TaeYeon sighed deeply before she close her eyes. It's been a busy week for her and the plan of taking Tiffany and Irene away was being halted.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany walk and stop infront of TaeYeon holding sleepy Irene.

"I'm worried about you and Irene."

"You have nothing to worried we will be fine here besides you're always dropping by whenever you can." Tiffany giving off her signature smile and it makes TaeYeon smile as well as she recalls her former secretary's ugly face she starting to love before.

"Thank you for giving birth to our Irene. I knew that you will be such an awesome mother for her." TaeYeon turns sentimental and before she reacts, Irene finally fell fast asleep on her arms.

"She sleeps and looks more like you." Tiffany chuckle when she saw Irene's splitting image of TaeYeon.

"She's adorable like me too." TaeYeon boasted.

"You should eat first before you go while I'll take Irene in her room." Tiffany take their sleeping daughter from TaeYeon's arms as she receives a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you again, Tiffany. I don't know what I've gonna do without you." TaeYeon honestly said while taking her time to finish what Tiffany cooks for her.

--------------

"I gotta go home now so I can finish all my pending reports and play with Irene on weekend." Tiffany followed TaeYeon to her expensive car as she bids goodbye to her.

"Don't be so hard on yourself and take a rest once in awhile so you won't fell sick." Tiffany reminded as she prepares a homemade lunchbox filled with TaeYeon's favorite dish.

"You made it for me?" TaeYeon felt so touched and take the lunchbox wrapped in pink cloth made by Tiffany.

"So you can eat it while working tonight." Tiffany blushes and avoids TaeYeon loving stare.

"Thank you." TaeYeon said before she take the lunchbox into the passenger seat but she never forget to kiss her lover.

*smooch* Placing a soft kiss on Tiffany's forehead again because she awkwardly avoids the latter's lips.

"Goodnight Tiffany."

"Goodnight Taetae." TaeYeon smile when Tiffany mentioned her nickname that also used by Irene. She turns on the engine and quickly left Tiffany's apartment parking lot but she easy blocked by someone's unexpected appearance.

"Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany's eyes widen when her name was being called by some familiar face.

"Mrs. Kim?" Tiffany wondered when the older woman didn't shows up when TaeYeon was with her awhile ago.

"Long time no see."

---------------

A/N: Happy holidays everyone ^^

With Love,
chocomint89