Ugly Memories

TAEYEON POV

After what happened at the hotel, we rarely talked with each other except from work, nobody knows about our relationship even Yoona because we settled that we would keep it hidden from everyone since I'm suffering with APD, meanwhile, she's still living on her small and ugly apartment and even talking about her friend Sooyoung, the person whom I hated the guts. I'm here inside my office when a sudden knock disturbs my world then she appears infront of my face with a shy expression. My ugly secretary became more and more distance after we became married and although I never mentioned anything with my mother, I know that wicked Mrs. Kim was keeping an eye on me wherever and whenever because she doesn't bother my anyway until this week.

"Here's the documents you need to sign, Ms. Kim." She stutters everytime our eyes met and even she's closer with me so she easily retreats and I could hear her nervousness from afar showing her redden face on me and I didn't like it very much.

"Thanks, you can leave now." I'm still the old version of me who hates my ugly wife slash secretary and I dare not to look at her.

"If you need -------- " I didn't like her voice.

"NO! I don't need anything else from you Ms. Hwang so you can leave now!" I yell at her and it felt like it stab my heart when I saw tears in her eyes as she closes my freaking door behind.

"Fvck KIM TAEYEON!" She's really messing with me, her face, her existence and everything about her keeps on haunting me and I don't even like it.

"I need to go in the club tonight!" I hissed before I finished signing all the documents and I don't care if she get overtime again today.

---------------

AT THE ITAEWON CLUB

"It's been a long time since you dropped by here, great Kim TaeYeon." One of the employee teases me because I'm a valued and loyal customer here, since when was the last time I've drown myself here in the influence of alcohol and drugs.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Here we go again, that fvcking girl who broke my heart few years ago and that explains why I don't take the advise of my doctors to get a heart transplant. Thanks to my continuous medications that I'm still overcome the pain inside.

"Mind your own business." I know she got the sign so she quickly leave me alone.

*They keep mentioniong her everytime I got here.* I sighed heavily before my eyes caught a familiar face with another companion.

"Is that my secretary?" I widen my eyes so I could look at her ugly face clearly and to my surprise she's with her friend Sooyoung, I know she's that friend of hers because I once encountered her when Tiffany and me got inside the elevator and Sooyoung greets me and pick her at work.

"So much bad luck in one night!" I hissed angrily and I almost broke the bottle in my hands when I grip tightly while glaring at the two presence not too far away from my spot.

"Where are they going?" I watched them in the middle of th crowd while Sooyoung offers her hand and let my wife take it before they jamming with the background music.

"That fvcking woman!" I couldn't contain myself to watch them and my heart felt a sudden pain. I kneel on the floor but no one cares about me, I felt the tension increase and I'm suffocating with the immediate crowd around my spot. I gasped for air but my heart triggers with my APD, so I slowly crawl to get a hold on the couch beside me but my disorder keeps on messing me that I might lose my consciousness anytime soon.

"Ms. Kim? Ms. Kim?" I heard someone calling my name but it's getting blurry in my sight, I felt like seeing the woman who betrays my heart years ago. She's still beautiful as always but a few more seconds when my secretary's face came into view before everything turns dark.

END OF POV

----------------

"Ugh." TaeYeon woke up in a different place which was not her own home. She stays still for awhile before she wanders around the unfamiliar room, she faint last night after getting a minor cardiac arrest.

"Where am I?" She says before her hand reach her phone on the bedside table. She likes the scent of the room, it smells like vanilla and lavender but who must be the owner of the small apartment.

"You're already wake up, Ms. Kim." Tiffany came into view with breakfast on her hand. She quickly alarm when she saw the people crowding and calling for help regarding a person who loss consciousness in the middle of the club.

"How did I end up here?" TaeYeon calmly said while staring at her ugly wife who saves her last night.

"I saw you at the Itaewon club with my friend Sooyoung since I doesn't know where you lived, we brought you here in my small apartment. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, Ms. Kim." Tiffany felt worried about her drunk wife last night and thankfully she knows first aid too, searching for TaeYeon's medicine inside her pocket.

"Why are you with Sooyoung last night?" TaeYeon sounds so mad jealous when she recalls the scene in front of her eyes that she didn't care what happen on her in the club.

"She invited me for a casual hang out." Tiffany clearly said makes TaeYeon secretly annoyed.

"You suffered from a heart disease, right?" Tiffany concluded last night when she called a clinic doctor whom she knew in the neighborhood last night to checked up on TaeYeon's condition.

"It's none of your business." TaeYeon scoffed but Tiffany won't let her win this time.

"It was also my business because you are my wife!" Tiffany yells for the first time infront of her boss startled face and it flustered TaeYeon by her bold actions throughout their conversation.

"Eat your breakfast and you can leave afterwards if you want." Tiffany calms down for a moment and turn her back from her speeches wife on her bed since she slept on the couch outside her room last night. She silently close the door and couldn't hear what TaeYeon mutters a soft "Thank You" on her kindness but she deals with a bad conversation with her.

"I really messed up again." TaeYeon's mind crowded with the thoughts of SooYoung and her wife together last night and now she hurts Tiffany again with her sharp and careless words.

To be continued.

A/N: Long time no see. I'm kinda busy within regular days that I couldn't update for quite a long time ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89