Hermione and I looked at each other, silently agreeing that we would work on this together.

"You cannot work with your desk mate. This is not a field day". The entire class groaned at this.

The class began to pair off into new partners, and I noticed that Hermione was looking forward expectantly at Ron, who was still faced forward, oblivious to what was expected of him. I chuckled a bit at how thick he was and at how pissed Hermione seemed.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder, and I turned around to see George. "You guys want to be partners?" He asked, gesturing to Hermione and myself. I nodded at him, answering for Hermione as well. I had known that Ron had already missed his window.

I turned back around to see Harry looking at me as if he was about to ask me to work together, but I spoke before he could. "Sorry, we already said that we'd work with them," I said apologetically while pointing back to Fred and George. Hermione looked at me once before turning back to Ron and clearing her throat, seeming as if she was giving him one last chance. Ron didn't notice but Harry however, was not as thick and nudged him in the shoulder. Ron turned to him with a clueless expression, which Harry returned with an obvious nod towards Hermione.

Ron turned back and looked at her with a clueless look. "What? You want to be my partner?".

Hermione looked to be furious and said, "No you idiot I already have one," before turning around grumpily to face the twins.

The four of us stared awkwardly at each other for a moment, not knowing who was partnered with who.

"I'll be with Y/n!" Fred said quickly. I could tell that George was both angry at his brother for jumping in so quickly and also disappointed, but that was probably just because he didn't want to be with ms. know it all.

Hermione rolled her eyes, too smart to miss the obvious frustration that George felt. "I'll just do it myself. I don't want to risk getting a bad grade just because I let you do one of the pieces".

George ignored the obvious insult and instead said, "Sweet!".

I laughed at him and turned to Fred. "I am not going to do this whole thing so when should we do this? It's due monday I assume".

"How about Sunday?".

"Sounds good," I responded.

Just then Snape started talking again. "Now that that is settled, you all need to make this potion".

~~~~~~~~~

"What are you wearing to the game?" I asked Hermione while just standing in a pair of mom jeans and a bra, looking at my available wardrobe.

Hermione, who was also about to start getting ready, said, "Well, it's only the first game, so we don't have to go all out; like with face paint and such". I cringed at the thought of having to smear that greasy paint onto my face for the final games. "I think i'm just going to wear a sweater and maybe a coat. Make sure to wear Gryffindor colors".

I nodded and looked through my closet, deciding on a burgundy knit sweater with a while collared shirt underneath. Quidditch games were the only time where I could wear my normal, muggle clothes when we weren't outside the castle, and I loved actually being able to choose my clothes instead of just throwing on my robes.

As I was adjusting my collar, I asked, "You ready?".

"It doesn't start for another 30 minutes or so, I think Ginny just left to go practice early. She really wants to play good this year".

I nodded in understanding. "Okay, well, I think i'm going to go check on Fred and George before the game starts," I said while turning to head out the door.