Chapter Fifteen: Pt. 2 Three Days

Start from the beginning

The side of Izuku's bed shuffled, seconds later the boy was sitting up lazily on the blond's lap. "I would never leave you," he said firmly, softly padding his thumb along Katsuki's cheekbone. "Ever."

Katsuki placed a hand atop of his, toying with the embroidered ring on Izuku's finger. "Promise?"

"Pinky promise,"

[ Present Time ]

It had only been a total of five seconds since their lips had touched. Five. Simple. Unwavering seconds of pure bliss.

For Izuku it felt like the first time, lips gliding against one another the way fingers would interlock in hand-holding. Sharp breaths exhaling and inhaling on the off chance that they pull away—only to come back and devour each other once more. He was high on the tase of Katsuki's lips. High on the jolts of excitement and yearning, he felt with each stroke and push. Izuku was just high on Katsuki period. The young boy never knew someone could be so good at kissing until now.

Yet for Katsuki the experience was much . . . more. For he was now being brought to life in the sharing of their mouths.

Fuck it had been so long—too fucking long since he'd felt the familiar, and now nostalgic, touch of Izuku's lips against his own. He forgot the way they both contrasted with one another, like the sun and moon colliding . . . thus creating the perfect contrast between incandescent heat and arctic cold. They were polar opposites, which was what brought them together in the first place.

An orchestra buzzed and thrummed against the walls of his heart. Pounding every memory the two ever shared to come bubbling up to the forefront of Katsuki's mind.

He kissed Izuku long and hard, wanting to prolong the feeling for as long as he could—committing the feeling to memory in case this was the last time. Because it just might be.

"Fuck," the word pushed past Katsuki's mouth in a breathy flutter against Izuku's skin, rippling them with goosebumps. ". . . Hi," he chuckled when he noticed the boy staring at his wide-eyed.

"Hi," Izuku whispered, running his tongue along his mottled bottom lip. "That was . . ."

"Intense?"

"Mind-boggling," the younger smirked, "pretty mind-boggling."

Katsuki tilted his head, making no effort to pull back. "That's a good thing?"

"That's an amazing thing," Izuku confirms, arms locking tightly around his neck. "But also a confusing thing . . . if that makes sense."

The elder allowed himself to rest back against the desk. "Wanna talk about what's troubling you, then?"

"No—" he shakes his head with a pout, pulling himself closer. "—I don't wanna ruin this right now. Please?"

The question he asks doesn't need to be expressed out loud as he angles his head upwards, lips barely brushing across Katsuki's. It doesn't take long for the two to begin kissing once more without any complaints on both ends.

Eventually, the duo did pull away. Whispering small goodnight's to one another before quietly slipping into their respective beds. However, on that particular night sleep had become a stranger to the two—for they were both giddy from their kiss.

The next morning, however, had been rather busy. So busy in fact that they had not taken the time to speak about the events that transpired the night before—yet it did not stop them from sharing secret glances at one another whenever they got the chance. Izuku had not known how much preparation had actually gone into hosting a celebrity, televised, event such as a gala. Ashido and Kaminari had dragged him through downtown Tokyo in search of something to wear, all while picking up a few things for themselves.