I'm sorry....... What?

The next thing I knew, I was in a bar, in Shibuya. I don't quite remember how I got there, and I don't exactly care. I was drinking away my sorrows, hoping to find some sort of relief at the bottom of the glass. There was none to be found. But, thanks to an awesome impound lot across the city, I'd gotten my car back. Not that I could drive it. Around two am, the bartender kicked me out. Not polite. I knew better than to try and drive in my condition, and knew calling my dad was out of the question, so I was quite stuck. Until I realized that I have a brother who could potentially come get me. I dialled Light's number and hoped for an answer. "Hello?" He asked groggily. "I'm wasted in Shibuya. I don't think it's safe for me to be driving right now." I slurred, and leaned on the car. "You're- wait what? When did you get back in Japan?" Light asked loudly. I counted on my fingers. "Uhm, yesterday afternoon. I think. Light, can you come get me?" My eyelids started to get heavy. "L, you need to uncuff me. My sister is drunk and stuck in Shibuya, I have to go get her." Uncuff? Kinky shit right there. "You may not leave my side, Light. However, I will send Matt and Mello to retrieve Toshiko." Oooh! I get to meet the successors of L, cool! "Tosh, listen, I'm a bit tied up here, but two of my friends are going to come get you, okay?" He asked, hopefully. "Yeah- hic- that's- hic-good." I hung up on Light, and crawled into my passenger seat, passing out almost instantly. I woke up twenty minutes later to headlights in my face. Must be Light's friends, I thought to myself. I got out of the car, and did a fair bit of squinting, to see a very thin form coming out of the drivers seat of the other car. "Are you Tosh?" The guy asked. He was tall, wearing goggles, and a red and white striped shirt. He was cute. "That's me!" I hiccuped again. "I'm Matt. I'll be your escort this evening." He grinned, sticking out his gloved hand. I shakily shook it, and tossed him the keys. "Hi Matt. That car is a classic, '67 Chevy Impala. Break it and I break you." I threatened, before sliding back into the passenger seat. Matt got in the drivers seat and watched me light a cigarette. It's a terrible habit of mine, what can I say? "Want one?" I asked with a rather cheeky grin. "Please." Matt replied. I pulled another cherry flavoured cigarette out of the pack, lit it, and handed it to him. "You know-" Matt started before blowing out some smoke. "I wouldn't peg you for a smoker with a fancy car." I smiled, people say that quite a bit. "I wouldn't peg you as one of L's successors, but you can't judge a book by it's cover." I answered before yawning. Matt looked like he wasn't sure wether to laugh, or ask me how I know who he is. He did neither, and the rest if the car ride was silent. We ended up at this ginormous building, with a super high tech parking garage. "What are we doing here?" I slightly slurred. "Sorry there, Tosh, but I'm only doing what L said to." Matt got out, and started walking towards a door across the room, I followed suit. Was Light in here? I 'walked'- stumbled, into the room, which was rather bright. "Ah, thank you Matt. Tosh, welcome back." L said in his most monotone voice. L had his back to me, and was facing a giant wall of screens. Light, on the other hand, was facing me, but couldn't come any closer because he was chained to L. "L, why am I here?" I asked, 'walking' over to the desk and plopping my ass on top of it. "Because you know the location of Beyond Birthday, and you could still be Kira." There was a pang in my chest when he mentioned B, but I let it go. "You can't just hold me hostage here." I stated bluntly. "Actually, I can. Of course, you won't be chained to me the way your brother is. You'll be living upstairs, but under constant surveillance." I had the -.- face on. Fuck this. "You know what?" I hiccuped, "that's fine. It's not like I have anywhere else to go." I didn't have a home anymore. I left home, home didn't want me anyway.