Paris and Booze

The next morning, I woke up to find all my stuff was packed in some fancy looking luggage, and Beyond was nowhere to be found. I had a bit of an internal freak out, until he walked out of the bathroom in only a towel. Let me just say, holy. Fucking. Shit. I'd never seen B without a shirt before then, and I was mesmerized. He had a perfectly toned everything, and a tattoo of a gash over his heart. You could very well say that I was drooling. "Earth to Tosh! Your staring is kinda creepy." B said, looking at me strangely. I felt my cheeks flush. I robotically gave B the pile of clothes he'd left on the foot of the bed, and pretended to do stuff on my phone until he went away. What the fuck was that?!
Later on, we'd packed up, and got on the first plane to Paris. We only had one stop on the way, and that was in New York. It was a twenty minute layover. Just long enough to grab some food and get back on the plane. By the time our second takeoff came around, it was around eleven, and I was exhausted. Before deciding to go to sleep, I peeked over at BB, who was already snoring very loudly. He looked so calm, and peaceful. It made me feel happy to see him that way. There was something else as well, a feeling that is hard to describe. It was soft, like a feather, but strong as a tsunami. At the time, I didn't know what was happening to me. But I was too tired to care, I fell asleep.
I woke up to BB sitting on me, and poking my cheek. "It's about time! We landed ten minutes ago!" Oops. The pair if us got everything situated, and made our way to the nearest hotel. Which just so happened to be the fanciest place in all of Paris. Believe me when I say that I am the luckiest girl on the planet. Our room was big. It had a jacuzzi tub in the main room, and a water bed sutiable for the gods. I was in complete awe. "Holy-" I started. "Shit." Beyond finished. I dropped my bags and damn near ran to the hot tub. Off went the shirt, and the pants, before I hopped into the warm water. B quirked an eyebrow at me. "Come on loser! The water is divine!" I giggled. This was so much fucking fun! BB shook his head, stripped down to his boxers, and got in with me. "After a long flight, this is exactly what I need." I said, sinking into the tub. "I second that. You know, fancy places like this tend to keep champagne in the fridge." B pointed out. I clambered my tense body out if the tub, and came back with two bottles of France's finest champagne. That was a very stupid decision on my part. It is a very bad idea to drink, kids. After god knows how long, and far too much to drink, I ended up hopping on the water bed. "This! Is so much! Fun!" I shouted. Suddenly, my drunk mind had the best idea ever. "Help me with the bed! We're going sledding!!" I screeched at Beyond, who was bobbing for apples in the hot tub. Personally, I blame the French booze. B surfaced, "Let's do it!" It took quite a bit of struggling to get the water bed on the stairwell. And I ended up falling down the stairs. I didn't have major injuries or anything. I cut my elbow and bruised my side, but other than that, I was okay. The mixture of the alcohol and falling down the stairs did make me black out the rest of the night though.