Living With Two Men... Fuck

The next thing I can remember, is waking up in a bed that wasn't mine. Then I remembered what happened the night before. Right. I yanked myself out of bed, and looked at the clock. 7:02. Fucking jet lag. I quietly snuck into the bathroom, and took a hot shower. When I was done, I threw on my usual black and red long sleeved shirt and red jeans, before checking the clock again. 8:30. My tummy made an ungodly roar if hunger, and I figured I could go make something for breakfast. I ended up settling on chocolate chip pancakes. I made seven, knowing that the smell of food would wake up my roomies. I was right. Out came the blondish one, Mello, who sat at the island with an incredulous look on his face. I made him a plate, and coated the pancakes in chocolate syrup. "You cook?" He asked in a groggy voice. "Yup!" I replied in a fake chipper voice. Inside, I felt like is been stabbed repeatedly, outside, it looked like I was the happiest person on the planet. Matt stumbled out of his room, and took the seat next to Mello. I made the shirtless boy a plate and slid it down the island in a really cool manner. Lastly, I took two pancakes, and sat on the opposite side of the guys. Mello nudged Matt, and Matt handed him a fifty dollar bill. I quirked an eyebrow, but didn't ask. It was too early for me to want to talk. After we'd eaten a silent breakfast, Mello went to go take a shower, and Matt went in the living room to play video games. I did the dishes, and cleaned up the mess I'd made. I ended up in the living room, playing Mario Cart with Matt. Don't ask how it happened, just be glad it did. "Almost....there!" I exclaimed, having won first place. "Beginner's luck." Matt stuck his tongue out at me. "Oh, really, so does that constitute round two, then?" I asked with a devilish grin. "You're so on." He replied, before starting the next round. About halfway through, I took the lead, which seemingly irked Matt. How would I know? You ask. Well, that's because he started leaning on me, poking me, saying strange things and trying to take my controller away. Dirty cheater. I could see the finish line. I could practically taste victory, until my phone started ringing. I froze. Everyone I know is in the building. Everyone except.... Nope. Not going to do this. I shut off the ringing, and watched Matt beat me. "Damn!" I shouted. "Haha! I beat you!" He gloated, clearly still thinking it was beginner's luck. "You won't beat me next time." I said with a smirk. "Let's put it to the test then." That's pretty much how the rest of the day went. Mello came out and joined us for a while, but eventually went to go watch tv in his room. Loser. All in all, I think I could get used to living with these guys. They're not assholes, and they keep their place pretty clean. Perfect roomies if you ask me. As it got really late, Mello came back out, and said that we should watch a movie. I let the guys pick while I went to go get the ice cream out of the freezer. Now, please don't laugh at me, that freezer was really tall, and I am rather short. Getting the ice cream was a challenge, to say the least. The amount of hopping I did to try and reach it was ridiculous. But I eventually got it down without a scratch, and served up giant bowls with chocolate syrup on top of mine and Mello's. We all ended up watching Insidious and Insidious 2. Okay, here is the part where I confess that I am a big baby when it comes to horror movies. We get halfway through, and I'm cuddled into Mello's side, shaking, and hiding my face from the screen. He didn't seem to mind all that much, though. I minded. I have faced some of the true horrors of the world, and I can't even sit through a horror movie. It was around three fourths of the way through Insidious 2 that I fell fast asleep. That night, I had dreams about the vanilla ice cream from before trying to eat me. Not pleasant at all. I never knew ice cream could be so damn scary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So, that's my update for today. Sorry if it totally sucks. (Which it does.) I'm going to try and update once a day, if not more. Have a great day! <3