Chapter 8

Veronica's POV

Today was the best! I was so pumped!

Me, and all of our second life went to South Beach!

"Wassup, dude!" said Kian, as he swam into the water.

"Wassup! Hehe. Jc, where are you?" I asked.

"He went to go buy Arizona, as usual." said Sam.

"Oh alright." I sat down, and saw the beautiful sunset. I started burying my feet in the warm sand. Then, I see Jc with a pack of Arizona tea.

"Hey babe. Get in the water!" he says. I refused to, but he pushed me into the water.

"Jc! Ahh! Imma get you!" I say. Kian and Sam are chasing him into the water. Now, all of us are wet.

"Take this!" I say as I splash water to Jc. Then he splashed water at me.

"Babe." says Jc. He gets closer to me, I get nervous. Then, we start kissing under the beautiful sunset.

"Oohh, someone is getting romantic." said Sam.

"Shut the fuck up, dude!" he splashed Sam.

"Aww, look at them! So cute!" said Ricky.

"Love you babe." said Jc, and then he went and chased Sam, Ricky, and Kian.

"Ey, can you pass me the Arizona tea?" asked Trevor. I threw a can at him, and he catches it.

And thats how it went. Then, we go home, which is about 2 minutes away from the beach. Jc leans forward towards me, and holds my hip. He grabs me down, and kisses me.

And thats how the night went.