Chapter 6

Lisset's POV

Let me intoduce myself. I am Lisset, you can call me Lisa. I am Roni's twin sister, and her headache, but I do that for fun, well, I used to.

My sister has been hanging out with this boy.... Jc... for the last 4 years. Jc is now a big YouTube star. He's in a collab channel, our second life, and he has been on Playlist Live, VidCon, and other places. And, that makes Roni famous too.

Roni is currently dating Jc, and I am furious. First of all, she now think she's surprising the whole family because she's dating a hot famous boy. And I want to break them apart.

I am planning to trick Jc on my appearance.

Since me and Roni are twins, I'll just dye my hair the same way she has it. And I'll break their love apart.

Oh no... Another riot in my house. That means Jc and Roni are here. Another thing I hate is... paparazzis.

"Hey Lisa. Wacha doin?" she says.

"Nothing, much. Hating my life." I say in a sarcastic way.

"Dude.. Don't say that." said Jc. I hate when he says dude.

I hear the noises of clicking cameras, and lights flickering. I want to kick them out, but, I'm too weak, so I yell at them.

"Lisa, pass me the magazine?" asks Roni.

"Get it yourself, dumb fuck."

"Well... Okay then. Well, wanna come with us to South Beach?" says Roni. Then, Jc and Roni start kissing in front of me.

"No. Now, go away." I say. I am so damn mad.

"Lisa, can we just talk?" asked Jc.

"No." I tear up. I haven't cried since last year, and I don't want to. No one can see my weak side.

"What... Whats wrong?" says Roni, all innocently.

"Go away!" I screamed. I start shaking, and crying. I want to die.

"Okay then." says Roni, again, all innocently. I hate when she does that.

I'm very mad at them. Roni did something that broke my heart.

But thats another story.