Chapter 10- The Library

Start from the beginning

The man behind the counter chopped up fruits with his swords. "I don't see anything wrong with having one of those fruity beverages while we plan our strategy."

"Excuse me."

Aang bumped into some guy as the mans drink spilled on Aang's shirt.

"No worries. I clean up easy," Aang dries himself with his bending.

The man gasps. "You're a living relic."

"Thanks. I try."

"An air nomad right in front of me. Professor Zei head of anthropology at Ba Sing Se University. Tell me which of these temples do you hail from?"

Sokka's grip on my wrist tightens.

"Owe." I moan. "Why are you squeezing onto me like you're about to die?"

"Sorry," Sokka apologizes. "I'm just so stoked about these drinks."

I roll my eyes laughing. What a goof.

After we got our smoothies we started to listen to the Professor and Aang's conversation.

"So, Professor," Sokka talks. "You're obviously a well-traveled guy. Do you have a more current map? Ours seem to be a little dated."

"Certainly."

Sokka layout the map on the table.

"What? No Fire Nation? Doesn't anybody have a good map of the place?" Sokka whines.

Katara examined the map. "You've made a lot of trips into the desert."

"All in vain. I'm afraid," Professor Zei replies. "I've found lost civilization all over the Earth Kingdom, but I haven't managed to find the crown jewel-"

I cut him off. "A crown jewel, I want to find the crown jewel!"

"Soul, you have enough." Sokka scolds.

"Wan-Chi Tong's library." Zei says finishing his sentence.

"You've spent years walking through the desert to find some guys library?" I disappointedly ask .

Aang and Sokka looked at each other after Professor Zei explained to us the libraries history.

"Professor, would you like to see our sky bison?"

"A sky bison? You actually have one?!"

"Sanbenders, shoo! Away from the bison!" Professor scolds a group of sandbenders as we went to find Appa.

They retreat slowly boarding on to their sand boat.

"Weirdos," I mutter. "But they do have cute outfits."

Professor goes into his bag grabbing something. "She lost the bet." He says handing me the outfit.

"Oh my spirits, thank you!" I squeal running behind Appa to change.

"This girl is unbelievable." Sokka mutters.