Bullying

Pic of Erick

I walked to school slowly so I could in joy a few more moments of no teasing, bullying or threats being said to me. Oh hey, I'm Erick Hetra. I'm 16 and about to turn 17 in a few days. And this is my story.

When I was born, my mom had died from giving birth to me. Years later my dad died in a car accident, leaving me to go to foster care. When no one adopted me, they put me a family and said I would leave when someone adopted me. I have been living with the family ever sense.

And yeah, they are great. The accepted me when I came out of the closet. Yes I'm gay, so just deal. But anyway back to the story.

I was almost at the school when I heard a car from behind me. I turned around to see a car full of jocks coming my way. One of the jocks stuck his head out the window and looked at me.

" Hey fag! Here have a drink!" He said throwing a soda at me. It exploded on my head and went everywhere. My hair, down my shirt and even in my eyes.

I quickly ran to the boys-room, ignoring all of the laughter from the other students that had seen what had happened, and walked to the mirror and looked at the creature that looked back me.

I knew it was me, just wish it wasn't. The ice was chewed and the soda had already dried in my hair. Just seeing the thing that was my reflection made me want to cry.

'Why do they do this to me? What did I ever do to them to deserve the way they treat me. Just because I was gay didn't mean they were allowed to do this to me.'  I thought as I finished cleaning myself.  

I cleaned myself up and walked out the door. By then everyone had already gone to their homeroom. I sighed and went to my locker.

I put my stuff in and got out the books I would need for my first class( which is History), then went to my homeroom.

When I walked in, all eyes were on me. Each and every one of the students were giving me a look that said' don't come near me fagot. Even the teacher was giving a death look.

I ignored them and walked to my seat.

Everyone went back to what ever they were doing before I walked in. I just sighed and got out a book. I had read about 2 whole chapters of the book by the time the first period bell rang.

I was the last one to walk out of homeroom, but was pushed into the lockers when was halfway down the hall.

I looked up to see the jock that threw the soda at me earlier. His friends surrounded us so there was no place for me to run.

I shivered with fear which made the jock smile.

He punched me in the stomach, which caused me to fall to the floor. The others a started to join in but kicking and stomping on top of me.

That's when the strangest thing happened.

I black outed and some strange force took over my body . A jock's foot was about to hit me in the head, but I grabbed it in mid air, then pick the jock up with one hand as if he was a a pencil and threw him down the hallway.

The others looked at me in shock. Which gave time to trip one and slam my leg on his throat, causing him to pass out. The others then charged at me.

I blocked first punch and pulled his arm behind him and threw the jock into the lockers, his head went threw the metal and got stuck. A jock then charged at me, wrapped his arms around my waist and pinned me to the wall and got ready to punch me in the face. So I kicked in the stomach and punch him square in the jaw.

The last one just stood there, not moving, not talking, just looking at me with fear in his eyes. I kicked him and the balls and he fell to the ground.