He smirked as he leaned back against the wall and pulled a leg up, lying it down along the seat. "I'm not taking anybody's spot."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her down to lie against him, between his legs and with her back against his front, then he closed his arms around her stomach. "Better?"

"Much." She said with a smile, leaning her head back against her chest.

That used to be Fred and I. That used to be us cuddling, kissing, hugging. Being all affectionate.

"Stop sulking." Seth told me as he let himself drop down next to me. He wrapped an arm around my neck as he poked my cheek. "He doesn't deserve you. Never did and he's definitely not worth sulking over."

"Shut up." I muttered, throwing my head back before turning it to look at him. I pouted. "I'm heartbroken, Seth. My hearts broken in like... six pieces."

He laughed before he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Marry me if we're both thirty and single?" I asked, holding up my pinky finger. He watched me for a short moment, then hummed and wrapped his pinky around mine.

"Awh look at the beautiful couple!" A voice sang and all four heads turned to watch Nick and Melba enter the compartment at the same time. "You two should totally date."

"Fuck off." Seth and I said in unison while I flipped him off.

"Oi! Don't be rude!" He exclaimed while Melba threw her bag up on the rack, then sat down next to Seth. "Dudes. Move? You two are taking up the entire seat."

"Sit over there." Callie pointed at us.

"There's not room for four!" Nick objected. "I am not sitting that close to those three for six fucking hours. Now, move!"

Nate and Callie groaned as they made a little room for Nick, though they stayed in position.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Seth asked Melba who hadn't said a word.

We all looked at her as she sat there with her arms folded over her chest, staring right ahead.

"Fucking Marino." She scoffed. "I swear to Merlin. I know people say they hate their brothers but I hate him."

"What did he do now?" Callie asked with a chuckle escaping her lips.

"He stole my pancake."

Silence.

Then laughter. We all started laughing. Well, except from Melba who apparently thought it was the most serious thing that her older brother stole her pancake.

"What?!" She yelled. "You know how much I love pancakes and that was mine and he just stole it! I'm never eating breakfast with him anymore!"

Melba grew up with four brothers. Her parents are Barrow and Dixie Striker and they had Melba's oldest brother Billy in 1974. Then they had Juniper in 1975, Marino in 1977, Melba in 1978 and Brighton in 1980.

Callie has two brothers. Lorenzo who was born in 1978 which is the same as her. They are twins and then they have a younger brother named Kale who was born in 1981. They're parents are Barney and Olivia Dendron.

Then there's Nate. Son of Christopher and Fairy Twig. Nate has one sister. Cordelia. She was born in November of 1983.

Nick is the son of Myron and Danika Crane. They had two sons. The oldest is Ember who was born in 1970 and the second is obviously Nick who was born eight years later.

The youngest in our group is Seth. Though he's technically only a day younger than me, we still love to tease him about it. His dad is Lucian Doe and his mum is Olevia Doe. Seth has two younger sisters. All three were born a year a part. Seth is the oldest, born on June thirteenth of 1978, then there's Cassia, born on August second of 1979 and lastly there is Lucille who was born on May eleventh of 1980.

"It's just a bloody pancake!" Nick laughed.

"No no no." I hurried to say. "Don't you remember three years ago at the welcome feast? Nate took the last bite of her pancake and she went absolutely crazy and got herself a week of detention for making his nose bleed."

"Ohhh that hurt like a bitch." Nate spoke, remembering that day in our fourth year. "You do throw a great right hook, Mel. I gotta give you that."

"Thank you." Melba now smiled as she sat up straight. "But seriously. Does anyone want to kill him with me?"

"No thanks." Seth hurried to say. "He scares me. All your older brothers does. They're all so fucking tall and muscular. They could poke me in the shoulder and I'd tip over."

"Stop being so dramatic." Callie frowned, sticking out her leg to push his knee with her foot. "I could totally bang Billy if I have to be honest."

"Excuse me?" Nate asked and she turned her head to look at him.

"No no. I mean, I totally would if we weren't together." She said and kissed him. "I'd never cheat on you, baby."

Cheating...

Ouch. I felt a sting in my chest and as the train started moving, I looked out of the window. She probably would never cheat on Nate... but my boyfriend had no issues cheating on me.