Tuesday is back to work!!!

Tuesday morning you are up and getting ready for work at the station, You got three days before your birthday and your first time alone with Doc and you can't wait,

you are ready and made yourself lunch before heading to baby, Waverly is going to bring Doc to shorty's for his shift tonight on her way to the school to check on her finals later on today

you are ready and made yourself lunch before heading to baby, Waverly is going to bring Doc to shorty's for his shift tonight on her way to the school to check on her finals later on today. You head to the station and do your shift with Nicole and Randy.

You do your shift and Waverly takes Doc to shorty's for his first shift then heads to the college to check on her finals, half way through your shift you head to the diner for dinner for you, Nicole and Randy. You stop back by shorty's to check on doc to see him fiting in amazing with Shorty and your aunt Gus who has some day in the bar because of your uncle Curtis being partners with Shorty. You wave at Doc and drop him and shorty something to eat off too, as Gus comes over "your birthday dinner is going to happen Saturday night I got to go out of town for a couple days I leave tomorrow morning" as you giggle at her "that's fine Auntie Gus" as she kisses your forehead and you hand shorty the bags of food from the diner for him and Doc before heading back to the station with your, Nicole and Randy's food. 

You arrive back at the station, to see Dolls is there talking to Randy about something as you smile at him and smiles at you "good evening Shasta" as you look at him "good evening Dolls" as he continues to talk to Randy and you go in the break room with Nicole to eat dinner putting Randy's in refrigerator, as you and Nicole talk about things while you two eat, you two talk about Waverly and Doc, as Randy comes in and grabs his food from the refrigerator and warms it up before joining you two at the table as you and Nicole finish up and he lets you know Dolls is moving in one of the free offices across the hall this coming week, he has a friend coming in to help with his business. As you nod your head at him, maybe it's that Jeremy kid you talked to over the phone right when Dolls arrived in town.

A little bit later you are back up front at the desk when champ comes in and he looks pissed off as you giggle and look at him "yes champ, what can I do for you? As he smirks at you "Shasta your old man that Doc Holliday better watch his step especially with Shorty"  as you learn over "champ don't threaten Doc and you are dumb as fuck doing it in front of me" as you grab him the throat, "I'm a Earp remember" as he nods his head and you let go of him and he runs off "punk ass bitch" as you mumble then go do your paperwork from your shift. A couple hours later you are off work and Doc has a hour left so you are going to go wait for him to finish up with Shorty at the bar. Nicole is going to head home and call Waverly and see if she has got her final grades yet. As you arrive at Shorty's to see Doc at the bar talking to some woman who looks familiar, it's Tara your high school rival, you two where always at each other's throats back in the day, as Doc sees you walk in and over to the bar to order a water from shorty as he walks away from Tara and over to you wrapping his arms around you and kisses your forehead lightly "hi there darling, how was work today? As you giggle and learn into him "it was good champ came in the station wanting me to give you a messages" as Doc smiles "what was the message darling? As you turn around in your seat "to watch your step especially with Shorty, he is jealous your getting close to shorty Doc, I told him not to threaten you especially not in front of me I'm a Earp I remind him" as he smiles at you and kisses your lips lightly "you already protective of me darling" as you giggle and he pushes your hair behind your ear. As he goes to check on shorty to help him before shorty starts to close up for the night.

To be continued in a couple days!!