Your Uncle's Curtis Funeral

During the night you two have an intense dream, a dream that has you both wanted each other, you wake up early that morning and you shower and get ready for the funeral In a couple hours as you fix your hair then put your clothes on,

As you make coffee then some breakfast for you, Wynonna Waverly and Doc

As you make coffee then some breakfast for you, Wynonna Waverly and Doc. As Waverly gets up and you look at her "feeling better babygirl? As she nods her head "much better" as Wynonna gets up and comes in the kitchen, "dolls is going to be there today" as you nod your head "that's good, Doc is also coming and I think Nicole will be there too didn't you ask her Waverly? As Waverly nods her head "yep she and Nedley are both going to be there" as you smile Randy Nedley would make it to Uncle's Curtis Funeral no matter what they where best friends" as Waverly smiles and Wynonna goes and gets ready for the funeral as doc knocks on the front door as Waverly goes and opens it "morning little darling, you look better are you feeling better? As she nods her head.

She lets him in the house, as he smiles and they come in to the kitchen to see you making breakfast for you four, he comes up behind you and kissing your cheek, "morning darling, did you have a good night sleep? As you smile at him, "it was good, how was yours? As he smiles at you "very intense but I like it very much and I saw freak flag darling" as you giggle.

As you all seat down at the table and Wynonna joins after she gets ready for the funeral later on today, Waverly asks if you are going to go get baby from the garage tomorrow morning as you nod your head at her yep plus I need to go to the courthouse to get a tag and insurance on blue steel when I pick up baby so you or Wynonna can drop me off at the garage in the morning I will appreciate it, as Waverly smiles I can I got to head into town, uncle Curtis left me something at Shorty's it was in the paperwork he left, Shorty said it was upstairs in the storage room, as you four dig in to the breakfast you made before Waverly goes and gets ready for the funeral, Wynonna goes and calls Dolls to let him know what time the funeral Is starting later on today leaving you and Doc alone. As doc smiles at you "you ready darling" as you smile at him and nod your head. "I just want this day to be over and give Uncle Curtis a proper burial, is the barn warm enough for you? As he smiles at you "it's warm but what gets me through the night is you being in so close by" as you smile at him and Waverly comes out of her room.

You four head out to Auntie Gus's house for the Funeral, you, Doc Wynonna and Waverly head to Waverly's Jeep Dolls will meet you all four there, Randy Nedley and Nicole will be also be there, Waverly and Wynonna in the front then you and Doc in the backseat as Doc grabs your hand and smiles at you as Wynonna looks back at you two "did you finish your speech for the funeral? As you look at her and smile showing her your notes "yep all done" as she turns back around and texts Dolls as you smile at her then turns around to face Doc, as he brings your hand up to his lips and kissing it lightly "he isn't fully human right? As you smile at him "half dragon, but he is a good guy I can feel it" as Doc smiles "I'm fine with him as long as he isn't after my lady, he can have Wynonna as long I got my lady" as you giggle and he kisses your forehead lightly. Waverly pulls up at Auntie Gus's house, and everyone is arriving for the funeral.

You all get out of the Jeep, and Gus walks over and hugs you all from you to Wynonna then Waverly and Doc as Dolls arrives for the Funeral as Wynonna goes to seat with Dolls as Waverly sees Nicole and goes over to her and Nedley leaving you and Doc alone with your Aunt Gus as she smiles at you "your speech will be first" as you nod your head at her as she goes off to finish setting up the ceremony, as Doc pulls you to the side of your aunt and uncle's house, "I talked to Shorty yesterday before our date And he is going to give me a job at the bar, I'll be night shift bouncer" as you smile at him "I'm proud of you Holliday" as he kisses your lips.

To be continued in a few days!!!!