You start killing some Revenants

The next morning you are up and getting ready for your day at the station with Nicole and Randy,

As Doc goes to the bar to see Shorty and get his schedule with Waverly, you are at the station with Randy and Nicole, Dolls and Jeremy come in and go to their office that they are renting, you work on some paperwork, Waverly and Doc come by, Waver...

As Doc goes to the bar to see Shorty and get his schedule with Waverly, you are at the station with Randy and Nicole, Dolls and Jeremy come in and go to their office that they are renting, you work on some paperwork, Waverly and Doc come by, Waverly is with Nicole Doc comes to your office and seats with you, you got a list of some possible revenants.

Randy goes on a call, he takes Nicole and Waverly with him, he will get lunch for us all on their way back as you smile at him and he leaves you two alone in your office, you two go over the list of possible revenants, you mark-off the twins, and the three you killed at the trailer park yesterday. Jeremy comes over and lets you know they find the twins aka Jolene and Cora he sent you their location as you smile at him and thank him for that, as he smirks and goes back to the office with Dolls, Doc leans over and kisses your lips lightly "I got a few nights off from shortys I go back to work in 3 days so I can help around the homestead and on hunts in between if you want? As you smile big at him "yeah that works you can go help Jeremy and Dolls in their office and when Waverly comes back you can help her I appreciate your help and support Doc" as he smirks and leans over and kisses your lips again "no problem honey, I'll go over to the office now and see if I can help Jeremy and Dolls with anything, but first I'm going to go get us some coffee from across the street" as you smile at him and he gets up and goes to the coffee for you two, plus Jeremy and Dolls. You are looking on the list of revenants and decided on a few more over the next few days.

A couple hours later you, doc and the rest of the group are heading to the place Jeremy told you some revenants are, you got peacemaker in your boot, you are ready for this, Doc is right beside you as you all hunt them down, you all arrive at the place and you begin killing some of the revenants you start with Jolene and Cora and get two more who was friends of the Seven so you have killed 7 in total of the 77. After the killings you all head back to the homestead for the rest of the night. You go upstairs to the your room and change into something comfortable,

then you go to the kitchen and make some hot tea, Doc comes in the back door and sees you and smiles and says "babygirl you want me to bring it up to your room" as you turn and look at him "yeah that works, i am going to go lay down, thanks John" ...

then you go to the kitchen and make some hot tea, Doc comes in the back door and sees you and smiles and says "babygirl you want me to bring it up to your room" as you turn and look at him "yeah that works, i am going to go lay down, thanks John" as he smirks and makes you go to your bedroom. A few minutes later he comes in your room with your hot tea cup, and places it on your side table, you grab for him, and he takes off his boots, pants and flannel shirt leaving him in his boxer shorts and his undershirt, he then crawls in the bed with you, you two get comfortable in each other's arms and you two relax, he rubs your back, you fall asleep. You sleep peacefully with him. Next morning you are awake, Doc is sleeping peacefully next to you. You look at him and smile big. He wakes up and turn over and looks at you with his big eyes. You smile big and lean down, and kisses him on the lips lightly. He kisses with you passion. You two stay in bed for a few hours then get up and start the day.

To be continued!