Chapter 38 Ryan's POV

Mitch enters my room smiling at me. "Hey! You've made it to the end. How are you feeling?" I put the last items in my suitcase. "I'm excited! Proud and looking forward to seeing Ella." He gives me last-minute advice before walking with me to the entrance area where Carly is waiting with my phone. "I charged it for you," she winks at me. "Ella is waiting outside," she adds. Thanking them one last time, I get dressed, pick up my suitcase, and walk outside. The fresh air feels amazing even though Minnesota is freezing in January. I see a black SUV and I run to it as she opens one of the backseat doors. She jumps out before running my way, we hug each other. My body temperature goes up even if the cold is making our cheeks red. Her beautiful face looks adorable under her beanie and scarf. Her brown eyes have a twinkle in them making my heart swell. I feel her shiver under my touch and after giving my suitcase to the driver, I lead her to the car. Sitting in the middle seat to be closer to her, I put my hand in hers drawing circles on her skin, she rests her head on my shoulder. The SUV stops in front of a hotel in downtown Minneapolis. The elevator is packed as we make our way to the room which annoys me because I can't wait to get my hands on her.

As soon as the door closes behind me, I work on undressing her while she undresses me which turns out to be a long and frustrating task with all the winter apparels we have on. Cupping her cheeks I bring her mouth to mine licking her lips before sneaking my tongue to caress hers. Tasting her ignites my body, I feel like I'm going to burst before we've even started. My hands unclasp her bra as she pulls down my trousers and underwear in one swift movement. The rest of our clothes are removed in a hurry, excited to get our hands on each other. Once we're both naked, she puts her arms around my neck while her legs wrap around my waist. "I want you inside of me now, fuck me," she says looking into my eyes, I get goosebumps. With one hand on her hip and the other on my cock, I guide myself into her very wet entrance. I move my hands to her butt to help her move up and down in sync with my hips. Her kisses are feverishly mixed with loud moans. She begs me to go faster and harder in a raspy voice. Her small fingers are fisting into my hair pulling hard while her mouth moves to my neck sinking her teeth into it, she's never been this animalistic before and it's turning me on to see her give me a new side of her. Her nails then go to the back of my neck digging in.

"I want to suck you," she bats her lashes at me. She has been more open about sex talk since we've met but she's being so dirty... and I fucking love it. I bring her to the bed lifting her off me as I lower her onto it. She sits down with my cock in her face, she doesn't waste time wrapping her luscious lips around me. "Fuck! Ella! Just like that, baby!" Her tongue swirls as she sucks, hollowing her cheeks. The warmth of her mouth mixed with the sensation I get from hitting the back of her throat is driving me insane. She can't seem to get enough of me, she looks at me through her lashes. I grip her hair roughly, she knows what it means. A few more licks of her tongue and she lets go moving to lay on her stomach. "You're driving me crazy," I tell her before positioning myself. I slide into her in one movement of my hips groaning as she wraps around my length. Pounding hard and fast into her, I lean closer to her ear. "Did you... come...touching yourself..." I ask her and she shakes her head. Knowing her hand doesn't please her as I can is a huge ego boost. "Did you?" She asks me. "No, I missed... being buried inside of you," I whisper and laugh when I feel her squeeze me. She loves it when I say dirty things. "Ella, talk to me," I bite her neck leaving a mark before I suck on it. "I missed... Your...Big cock," she whines when I slip out. Moving her so she's on her knees while her face is against the mattress, I get close. "What about my tongue, Ella? Did you miss it too?" I'm against her core sending hot air on it as I talk. "Yes! Please, yes!" she pushes back against my mouth. My tongue licks across her slit slowly inching in, going in and out. Her cries are getting louder while she rides my face. "What about my fingers?" I bring my two middle fingers to her hole teasing her. "Ryan! Make me come," I push them in, she rolls her hips as a sexy growl falls out of her mouth. Within a minute of me pumping my fingers and flicking my tongue on her clit, her body quivers from her orgasm, her hands are fisting the sheet. In one quick movement, I get on my knees behind her slamming hard into her dripping wet core. My fingers dig into her hips as she rocks back into mine creating a fast pace. I move her hair to the side before pressing my lips on the back of her neck. "Don't stop," she begs when I attempt to slow down. She brings my hands to her breasts, her hips rock harder into mine. Her body starts to convulse into my hands, she whispers my name riding her high.

Without warning, she moves forward away from me. "Sit on the chair," she motions to the one in the corner. I do as I'm told and she follows me before climbing on me. Her arms go around my neck, my hands on her hips lowering her down. A low hiss escapes my lips while her hips rotate adjusting to my size before moving up and down. Her eyes bore into mine. "I can feel all of you," I tell her, she smiles. My heart skips a beat looking at her gorgeous face, her eyes are hooded, her full lips parted creating the sexiest sounds. Her pace picks up when my right hand is pressing on her clit. Bouncing up and down, her full breasts are moving in the same rhythm, I'm hypnotized looking at them. Her hands go to my neck applying pressure while her mouth is passionately kissing me again. She smiles against my mouth when I start groaning into hers. "Do you... like it? Me riding you?" She seductively says, sending me into a frenzy. My hips meet hers pounding hard as the pressure from her hands on my neck gets tighter. "Tell me," she demands. Sounds like she learned something from me. "I love...it... Faster," I take her earlobe between my teeth before sucking on it. "Come for me," She breathes in my ear, I'm loving the dominant side of her. I bring her hands to rest on my knees behind her. "Hips... baby, use them," I beg her. She gives me a devilish grin as she rotates them, sways them, bounces up and down over and over again. My eyes lock with hers as my cock throbs. I want to try something different, I lift her off me letting her sit on my legs. I then bring her hand to my cock with mine on top of hers as she jerks me. "Baby, I said come for me," she nibbles on my bottom lip. Her giving me an order drives me wild. Our joint hands move faster, I can't help the groans escaping my lips. I come on her stomach marking her in a possessive way. Her eyes are glowing when she looks up. "You were fucking amazing, naughty girl," I kiss her lips softly, her cheeks turn red when we break the kiss. "How does she go from vixen to shy?"

After a quick shower, she asks to watch a crime show she was looking forward to seeing. Slipping on sweats and T-shirts, we then lay on the couch, her head on my chest, my arms around her small frame. A few minutes into the show, her breath evens out when she falls asleep. "Poor baby I made her too tired." My heart flutters when her arms tighten around me, I kiss her forehead grateful to have her in my life. The show comes to an end, I attempt to move to bring her to bed.

"What time is it?" she asks in a sleepy voice looking at me.

"It's 5 PM, did you want to have dinner?" I ask her as I move a strand of her hair away.

"Maddy and Sam were hoping to see you before we go to London, should I ask them if they want to have dinner with us?" Her nails are running on the V of my lower stomach sending goosebumps all over.

"If you stop touching me, yes, otherwise, I will make love to you again." I laugh.

"We fucked hard, it was great," she rubs her core down on my crotch, I suck in a breath. "Later, I want you to make love to me, okay?"

"Deal! Now go call Maddy!" I grind against her before slapping her bum, she whines standing up to retrieve her phone.