PDA & night time routines!

There are so many ways that our relationship can go wrong, especially given her job. She's a fierce fighter but most days theres always the possibility that she can be killed and just the thought of that and the way it makes me feel is a kind of pain that I cant put into words. Its silly and naive of us to be in such a commited relationship to the point where we even live with each other, there are just so many ways this can go wrong.

But there are moments between us when we're together that feel so right. Almost like the moment in itself was written in the stars for us. Like theres absolutely no way us finding each other and getting together isn't just a coincidence, its the kind of love and familiarity that makes you believe. In something. And I always feel this way when we kiss.
In this moment with the music playing and the two of swaying to it, with our lips connected - its always as though our mouths are having a conversation with each other. Like they're two long lost lovers. She breaks away from our kiss and rests her forehead against mine and laughs for a second before saying "I think I got a little tipsy just by having my tongue in your mouth" - obviously trying to convey the fact that I've had a LOT to drink. "good" I say, "get a little tipsier" I add and kiss her again, catching her off guard in the best possible way, out tongues dancing in each others mouths. She suddenly backs away and places her hands on my shoulders before saying "not here" - indicating that things were about to get a whole lot heated and bringing me back to reality remembering that we are in a public place. I nod, trying to shake off how turned on I was there for a second and when I look at V, I notice my lipstick all over her face and I laugh and grab a tissue to wipe it off before touching up my own lipstick.

The two of us agree that its probably time we head home, we say goodbye to Em and Louis and V leads me out with her arm around my waist, my alcohol consumption for tonight starting to hit.

When we get home, V takes me straight to the bathroom and showers me really quickly before putting me into new clothes and handing me my toothbrush to brush my teeth for the night. She even applies the serums I apply on my face each night before bed. I watch her as she leans in close to me to apply them on my face, my heart bursting with love for her in my drunken stupor. "you're so pretty" I marvel, staring at her face like a schoolgirl in love. "You're so drunk" she replies, laughing at me and leaning in to give me a kiss. "will you be mine?" I slur trying to flirt with her to make her laugh again, which she does. "yes but I might be cheating on my sober girlfriend" she says, teasing me right back. "she must be really pretty if you're not going to cheat on her with me" I say playfully, wrapping my arms around V's shoulders as she continues to rub the serum into my face. She stops and looks at me and says "she's so beautiful" as I attempt to pull her in for another kiss but almost fall off the sink counter as she grabs me and laughs at me into my shoulders. "wow you must love her a whole lot" I say stroking her back as she pulls me into a hug, resting her head on my shoulder. "Oh I do, more than she even knows," she says, holding me tighter. "well miss Villanelle, I must say - I have quite the crush on you," I say placing a kiss on her head resting on my shoulders. We hold each other in our hug for a few seconds before I whisper "I love you too" and she breaks the hug to kiss me and walks me to bed.

She tucks me into bed and goes to get showered and changed while I fall completely asleep and a little while later I feel her get in bed. She places her arm under my back and pulls me closer so she can be the big spoon. She slides her arm across my waist and her leg between mine and I interlace our fingers and lean into her embrace as she places a long kiss on my head.

I fall asleep smiling.

————————————————————————

Please let me know if you like this chapter! I'm not too sure how I feel about it tbh:// also cause I combined two chapters into oneeee!

Your comments absolutely make my day, they mean SO much to me I can't even explain it<3

Get ready for some intensity in the next chapters!

Smell ya later! X