Friday night done right!

I decide to order Italian for us both, given that it's our favourite food. I make myself comfortable on the couch and really quickly place the order. The sun has completely set by now and I scroll through social media while V decides on a movie for us to watch. A few minutes later V's set up a movie and is taking my phone out of my hands to set it aside on a table next to me. She snuggles up next to me laying her head on my chest and wrapping my arm around her. She's picked out a cliche, predictable rom-com. She's a sucker for movies like this and I love that about her. I sometimes think I like to watch her watching the movie more than I like watching the movie itself. I love seeing her eyes widen during intense scenes and seeing her smile from ear to ear at the happy endings. My heart explodes with love for her during moments like this. I occasionally stop to give her a kiss on her head, while she absentmindedly plays with my fingers.

Soon our food arrives and while I take two plates out of the cabinet I turn around to look at V. One look at her and I know she's too absorbed in the movie to eat...or multi task for that matter. So I decide to feed her myself.

She sits up hugging both legs to her chest and leaning up against me as we eat. I could've been the neighbor feeding her right now and she wouldn't even know, which makes me smile at how distracted she is.

I look up and realize that the movie's reached its cliche climax, which has V's eyes widening and glimmering with emotion. We finish eating, and I leave the plate, to wash up later, on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks for dinner, mi amor" she says, her arms open as I'm walking back to her. I smile and snuggle up to her wrapping both my arms around her waist and resting my head on the crevice between her shoulder and neck. She pulls me in closer and plants a quick kiss on my head. Her arm wrapped around my shoulder, playing with my hair. My thumb stroking the side of her waist. We sit this way and watch the movie unravel, her thumb stroking my shoulder and occasionally giving me a kiss on my head.

The movie soon finishes and the credits roll with a cute jazzy song playing in the background. I look up at her and she looks at me and smiles. Then kisses me on my lips. Her kisses soft and slow, almost as though she's trying to inhale me.

We end up watching a second movie and we also decide to open a tub of Häagen-Dazs ice cream and shift onto the recliner. I lay my head on her chest, my legs right across her as she traces her fingers up and down my spinal chord. We watched an entire movie second movie and finish an entire tub of ice cream! Friday night done right, I think.

————————————————————————

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it a little longer to make up for how short last chapter was!

Just a reminder that this story doesn't have much to do with any other aspects of 'Killing Eve' except for mentions of The Twelve and Konstantin. This is just a story for you to imagine what Villanelle is probably like as a girlfriend if she was in a committed relationship heh

Please let me know if I should update, I already have the next few chapters written down on my notes, I'm just not sure if this was cringy and whether I should stop haha

As always, tysm for reading if you did, I can't tell you how much this means to me! <3

Ps. If there's anything in particular that you want me to write about or add to this story, please lmk! I'll be more than happy to give it a go<3