Author's note

(Not an Update)

Hi guys! I know that you are all excited for this colloboration, and so do I. It's my great pleasure that you voted for this, though it is still a teaser. but, don't worry, this would start very soon! 

So for now, if I may ask you a favor to please read other stallions that already launched their chapters. We have Miss Ara Avinante's SEDUCTIVELY YOURS; Miss Sharon's ENSLAVE; and Miss Genie's FATAL ATTRACTION. Kindly read them all because these are the debuts of The Mark Of A Stallion Novels. And also, you will get to know the other frat members from other authors. As for my case, I have SLATER VERNANCIO in A PASSIONATE SURRENDER. It's a story about finding and forgiving. 

So I hope you all guys to support this upcomming series, through wattpad and also the published versions. You, our readers, are our greatest foundations in creating more stories that will satisfy your reading experiences...

By the way, I'll promote my other on-going story, LOVING YOU IS PRICELESS. It's an erotic-romance story that will show you the true meaning of love. HAHAHAHAH! If you care, try to visit it here on my profile. And if you dont, it's okay :) 

MARAMING SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT!