Chapter One

"Abigail? Your tutor has arrived."

"I'll be right there mother!" I grabbed by binders and textbooks in a hurry to get ready. I had woken up late this morning , again, and I knew that mother was not pleased. That was her second calling.

"What have I told you about being tardy?" She scolded me quietly, as I made my way down.

"I'm sorry...it won't happen again." She looked at me for a second longer and than smiled. "Hurry along child. Megan is waiting for you in the study room." I nodded and made my way.

"Sorry I'm late. I didn't sleep well last night." Megan smiled and shook her head.

"That's alright it happens to us all."

I sat down for half an hour, listening to Megan's lesson for my Algebra unit and despite how bright I was in math, I despised the subject. It bore me to death and there's nothing interesting about numbers, or finding the rational zeros of P(x)=x - 7x + 6.

I was much more interested in hearing the stories of my father's missions all around the world, and what his next ones were. It got me excited for my first mission that was surely to come. I've been trained for a decade, on how to be spy and all the knowledge and skills that I needed to be approved by the agency. Even though mother wanted me to live a normal life and accomplish other goals, I had insisted on becoming a spy and working for father's agency. I've been trained since I was 8, and I wasn't going to let a decade worth of hard work be thrown away like that by becoming some business women or a doctor. I was ready to go around the world and show them that I could really do this.

"Make sure that all of this is done by friday, Alright?" I nodded as I received a bunch of papers. "I'll test you on this as well, so make sure you do the equations." I nodded again, sighing to myself. Megan stood up and made her way to the door.

"If you have any questions, just give me a call. Have a good day Ms. Abigail." I smiled and said goodbye as I watched her walk away, into the car and drove through the open gates.

"Thank God that's over with." I mutter to myself as I make my way into the kitchen to grab a snack before heading into the T.V room. There wasn't much on, so I decided to put in my favourite Kim Possible movie. Yes, it may be quite pathetic that I still watch Kim Possible but again, I don't care. She was living my dream life and she was quite an inspiration to me when I was a child.

"Ms. Abigail?"

I looked up to see the Mr. Thompson, our Butler, walk in the room. "Ms. Rebecca is waiting for you at the guest room."

A wave of excitement washed in me. Rebecca was my dearest friend. And my only. My parents never allowed me to have any friends outside of the house. The only reason they trusted Rebecca was because her Mother worked in My father's agency, and her family were close with mine.

"Tell her to come in here please."
Mr. Thompson beckoned someone to come.

"I still need a butler to have permission to see you?" I laughed and gave her a hug. "How are you?" I asked as pulled her to the couch with me.

"I'm okay, I guess. Haven't seen Mum in a while so it's hard." I nodded. Of course I knew how it felt to have one of your parents leave for such a long period of time because of duty calls.

"If there is anything you need, remember, my family is yours. We'll help you out."

Rebecca looked at me skeptically with her big green eyes. "How do you stay strong when your Dad leaves for conferences or meetings or emergency missions? Even when he could be gone for 3 or 4 months?"

"I don't know...its's hard sometimes but I still get through. I'll help you out." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my room. "I want to show you some of the clothes I got." Rebecca's eyes lit up at the word of "clothes." I giggled as I opened my bedroom door. I went straight to my closet and walked in, looking through the shelves and wardrobes.

"Ah. They're the are."

I pulled out Chanel bag and a box full of brand new clothes. "I love the bag Abby!" I smiled and stood up, modelling it. "Isn't it just cute? Nona bought of for me from Italy. A late birthday present, she calls it."

We laughed and awed at all the new stuff that had been shipped to me. Even though I wouldn't choose to do this with Rebecca whenever she came over, I wanted her to smile and feel some joy in her heart. We looked through some magazines afterwards and laughed and fangirled over some of the celebrities we would never get the chance to meet.

"Abby...do you like being the boss' daughter? I mean, even as a Daughter of a spy, I find my life horrible. I've been jailed in my house my entire life, locked away of society. Don't you ever just want to get out there and meet other people and socialize with the world, like ordinary people?"

I was about to say something until I heard a knock on the door.

"Ms. Abigail? Your Father will like to talk to you. In his office."

His office? I was never allowed in father's office ever...

"It's an emergency my dear."