Blanket Stealer

Suichi got out of the shower while his hair was still damp— as he walked into the bedroom where Kokichi was watching his favorite show on the flatscreen TV. Shuichi sat on the bed. Kokichi turned and looked at Shuichi. 'your hair is really soft after you wash it.' said Kokichi.
'really? thanks!!' Suichi said with a smile on his face. Kokichi smiled as he slid over to Shuichi and grabbed a piece of his short, dark blue hair and started braiding it. 'h-hey!! what are you doing?!?!' said Shuichi. 'ssh. stop fussing. i'm just braiding your hair.' said Kokichi. Shuichi put on a grumpy face. 'don't be a grouch!!' said Kokichi. 'Pff- okay.' said Suichi. Kokichi ties off the small braid— he sniffed Shuichi. 'you smell really good.' said Kokichi. 'hey thanks!!' he said. 'would it be alright if i borrowed your sweater? it smells like you.' said Kokichi. 'I-i i mean sure i guess??....' said Shuichi confused. 'I may or may not have slept with your robe while you were in the shower...' said Kokichi. Shuichi blushed a little while quietly giggling. Shuichi grabbed the blanket. 'if you steal the blankets, I am going to put my cold feet on you.' said Kokichi. Suichi grabbed the blanket anyways and covered himself up with it over his towel. 'I need to get dre-' said Shuichi as he got cut off by Kokichi putting his cold feet on his leg. 'AAAAAHHH!!' said Suichi. 'ARE YOU DEAD??' he said while having a shocked face. 'I told you not to steal my blanket, Shuichi!! I told you!!' said Kokichi.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 2