I'll always have you right?⛈️

Contents : Bestfriends Taekook , Drunk Taehyung , use of alcohol , fluff

Water splashed beneath Taehyung's shoes as he stumbled his way to the house that he was too familiar with.

His mind was foggy and clouded , the alcohol he consumed messing with his senses and making his vision blur. He needed to get inside the house as soon as possible before blacking out.

So gathering the little of strength and coherency the drunk male had , he knocked on the door leaning against the doorway and sighing as he waited.

Jungkook looked up from his laptop , perplexed as to who'd be at his door at 11 pm and knock on his door instead of just using the doorbell. He had an assumption as to who'd be at his door but he wasn't so sure.

He got up from his chair and walked towards his front door , adjusting the loose white t-shirt he was wearing.

At once he opened the door , he got an arm full of his drunk best friend , mumbling something and holding Jungkook who yelped in surprise.

"T-taehyungie? are you drunk?" Jungkook asked worriedly and closed the door , stumbling a little when Taehyung decided to hug him.

He mumbled a slurred 'yes' against Jungkook's neck that made the boy shiver.

"a-alright c'mon I'll take you to bed" Jungkook patiently said , ignoring the weak protests of his drunk best friend.

At once Jungkook managed to get Taehyung to lie down on his bed , he took off his black leather jacket and skinny pants , leaving the drunk male in just his black shirt and boxers.

Jungkook entered his bathroom and wetted his towel , making sure the water was warm.

He knew the process all too well.

Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom and sat near Taehyung on the bed , the drunk male now mumbling something about how he wallowed in self pity and got drunk.

Jungkook hummed to everything he muttered and quietly wiped his skin with the towel since he was too tired to wash him up.

Taehyung wasn't one to get drunk often but when he did because of stress , he wouldn't go with someone and get laid. No , instead he'd go straight to Jungkook's and crash at his place , getting clingy with the male who wouldn't mind of course.

The younger continued wiping his body , hoisting up his shirt and trying not to let his eyes linger on the sun kissed skin that felt like silk under his fingertips.

Taehyung suddenly pulled the younger down on top of him and made him look up by gripping his chin , throwing the wet cloth away from his hands.

"will you always stay with me kookie?" The sudden question sent a shiver down Jungkook's spine and he gulped , the sincerity in his eyes making the hair on his skin rise.

He knew why he'd ask those kind of questions. Taehyung's parents weren't particularly fond of their son taking art instead of business like his elder brother did and it made the young male question if they'd leave him eventually.

"of course hyung" Jungkook replied and he felt the elder sliding his hands inside his loose shirt , the said shirt falling off his shoulders and revealing his collarbones.

"Please don't leave me kookie" It was a moment of vulnerability and all Jungkook wanted to do was to show the elder that he would always be with him.

Taehyung licked his dry lips and pulled Jungkook closer , sighing against his neck , just pressing his lips there making Jungkook breathe out shakily. His hands wandered on Jungkook's bare back and he rested them on his ass , the thin material of his short black cotton boxers doing nothing to hide how soft and plump the flesh was.

"I promise I won't...now sleep hyung" Jungkook whispered , kissing his cheeks and he let Taehyung's soft , large hands rest on the exposed swell of his ass , feeling his skin and just seeking the warmth he emitted.

When Jungkook made sure Taehyung was asleep , he hesitated for a minute , roaming his eyes on Taehyung's face to admire how the moonlight fell on his face to illuminate his features.

When his gaze fell on his plump , heart shaped lips he couldn't help the urge to kiss him , just a press of their lips would be enough for him so that's what he did.

Jungkook slowly pressed a fluttering kiss on his lips , smiling when he could feel the softness of his lips.

"You'll always have me hyung...you can have me however you want"

His words carried several meanings but all he knew was that he could never stay away from the man under him , can't go a day without seeing his stupid handsome face and his bright smile. They needed each other.

What he didn't know was that Taehyung just had his eyes closed and he so badly wanted to kiss back and ask him what he meant by that. But he knew better than to disturb the peacefulness that the moment brought to them.

a/n : hahaha haha ha🤓