got caught ✨

Content : highschool teachers Tae and kook , school trips!

Taehyung and Jungkook were two highschool teachers in one of the most famous schools in Seoul. They both loved their work , teaching the students with passion and clearing all their doubts as they expelled in their own subjects.

Principal Min , Taehyung and Jungkook and their students were currently on an educational tour to one of the beautiful forests where all medicinal and useful trees and plants grow , walking inside the woods in a line and discussing the uses and nature of each of the trees.

Principal Min specially selected the two males , the botany teacher Taehyung and the geography teacher Jungkook to guide the students since he knew how passionate , talented and outgoing the two were. He wanted the students to be relieved and excited during the tour and he knew exactly that assigning the two teachers to monitor and guide them would be the best.

They were currently visiting each of the orchards , the students 'ah'ing and 'oh'ing at every explanation Taehyung gave while Jungkook made sure to keep an eye on the students for safety purposes.

"So these are Maple trees-oh! I just remembered that I had waffles with maple syrup for breakfast today!" Taehyung said excitedly and the way he smiled so widely was contagious that the teenage students and the geography teacher couldn't help but smile too.

"Before we go to the walnut trees , you guys can take a break and eat the snacks Mr.Jeon ordered for you and drink some water!" Taehyung said and gestured the younger to give out the snacks to the students.

Jungkook nodded and distributed the snacks before picking up a bottle of water and giving it to Taehyung who smiled at him gratefully.

"Thank you"

Jungkook smiled back and looked around , admiring the green nature and the coolness inside the forest. He strolled around the forest , listening to the chirping of the birds and the sounds of insects , the twigs crushing under his shoes.

As he kept roaming in the forest , a hand suddenly pulled his wrist and he found himself crashing into a familiar chest with a squeak.

"what the-"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence before his lips were captured into a kiss making him smile against the elder's plump lips.

"why is my boyfriend strolling around the forest without me?"

Taehyung muttered against Jungkook's lips and pressed him against a tree , not expecting an answer from him before he kissed him again , caging his slightly bigger frame between his arms. The younger male sweetly moaned against his lips and it pulled an aroused groan out of Taehyung.

"do you think we have time for a quickie , away from the children's eyes baby?"

"n-no tae!"

Jungkook hit the elder's chest and squealed when Taehyung pulled him closer by his tiny waist , nuzzling his face in his neck and pressing soft kisses on the pale skin.

"t-taehyungie not here" Jungkook whined when Taehyung sucked on the junction of his neck and shoulder , his sensitive spot.

"urgh it's been days since we last had sex baby" Taehyung groaned , leaning his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook laughed and rubbed the elder's back "what do you mean hyung? we just had morning sex yesterday"

Taehyung whined and looked up , a stubborn look on his face "but you rode me! I wanna fuck you"

Jungkook's cheeks bloomed into a pretty red and he cleared his throat "f-fine we can do it once we're home but not here!"

Taehyung smiled widely , all sparkly eyes and box shaped and pulled the younger into another kiss , squeezing his butt through his slacks before settling his hands on his waist.

Honestly Jungkook himself couldn't wait to be fucked by Taehyung and he'd have gone for a quickie if the place wasn't so open. They could get caught anytime and he didn't want the children to witness anything they shouldn't.

"c'mon t-tae let's-" Taehyung thrusted his tongue inside his mouth , sliding over his before he started sucking on his tongue , biting his lower lip and making Jungkook whimper and clutch onto his shirt.

Taehyung ghosted his lips over Jungkook's strong jaw and peppered kisses over the skin , burying his nose in his neck. "You smell like me today , did you use my body wash baby?"

However the answer he got was a squeal and it didn't belong to his boyfriend.

Jungkook suddenly pushed him away , not forceful enough to make him fall down , a gasp falling out of his lips when he caught sight of something.

Taehyung looked to his side and noticed all their children hidden behind a tree , with wide smiles on their young faces.

"I always told you guys they're dating!"

"oh my god are you both together?"

"holy shit!"

"are you guys married?"

"do you do this in school too!"

Jungkook groaned and hid behind Taehyung hitting his back with his fists "fuck did they see everything?" he whispered to the elder who was having a wide smile on his face.

Taehyung turned around to pull Jungkook closer who widened his eyes. "are you comfortable with me telling them about our relationship?"

"b-but hyung-"

"are you?"

"y-yeah"

Taehyung pinched the younger's cheek and turned around to see all their students with excited smiles on their faces.

"alright students! so , yes Jungkook and I are dating , have been for two years"

All their students squealed in happiness that their two favourite teachers are together and started whispering to one another with wide smiles.

Taehyung and Jungkook giggled to themselves before a certain someone caught their attention.

Principle Min was standing with his arms crossed and with a wide gummy smile before it turned blank when he noticed that the couple's attention is on him.

He cleared his throat and walked towards them before patting their backs

"good for you guys" he nodded and it looked like he was holding back a smile when he pursed his lips.

He then turned around to walk away and Jungkook thought he heard a squeal from the eldest right when he turned around.

a/n : I love highschool teachers Taekook 😿✊ please comment if you like it