For Halloween pt.2 🎃

Content : vampire jk , werewolf tae , fluff

"Hyung"

Taehyung looked up from where he was seated on his bed and frowned when he saw tears threatening to flow out of his roommate , Jungkook's eyes.

"what is it kookie? are you hurt?"

Jungkook whimpered and straddled the werewolf's lap , locking his arms around his neck.

"my fangs hurt"

Sniffles and whimpers could be heard in the room as the vampire cried softly in pain.

Ever since he injured his fangs accidentally one day , they'd hurt once or twice a week but recently it was too much. His gums started to hurt as well making it difficult for him to even speak.

Even his cheeks started swelling at the frequent pain and it made him look cuter with round cheeks.

"Shh I know it hurts , did you feed today kookie?"

"hmm did"

Jungkook whined softly when Taehyung got up and was suddenly laid down on the bed with the alpha male hovering over him.

Taehyung observed how he looked , lying down on his bed in nothing but a large baby pink t-shirt and white cotton boxers with little peaches drawn on it. His shirt had ridden up to reveal his soft abs and his pale thighs were on display for the elder. He was a goner for this boy.

If Jungkook wasn't a vampire , he'd have blushed with a rapid beating of his heart seeing the way Taehyung roamed his eyes over his body.

"want cuddles kookie?"

Jungkook nodded and gave space for the elder to lie down beside him , immediately climbing on top of him and tucking his head in the crook of his neck.

Taehyung whispered sweet nothings in Jungkook's ear and the latter mindlessly nibbled on the alpha male's neck with his fangs , not hard enough to break his skin though.

Eventually with Taehyung's deep soothing voice whispering in his ear , his pain subdued and he fell asleep on top of Taehyung , unconsciously still nibbling on his skin.

Taehyung could hear the soft snores and he smiled , the younger's drool dirtying his shirt but he couldn't bring himself to care when he turned his head slightly to take a look at his cute face.

His cheeks were squished against his shoulder and his mouth was open , the nibbling had stopped but he looked adorable.

Taehyung was a simp.

When Taehyung was scrolling through twitter in his phone , he felt the younger shift on top of him and quickly steadied him to avoid any kind of...problem.

"h-hyung" Jungkook murmured sleepily and a gasp left his lips when he saw the elder's neck.

"oh my- hyung I hurt you sorry I'm so s-sorry"

"what are you apologising for baby?"

The nickname would have sent Jungkook in a frenzy if he wasn't panicking at the moment.

"l-look at your neck!"

Red , blue and purple bruises adorned Taehyung's tan neck from all the nibbling Jungkook did and it brought tears to the latter's eyes.

"I'm so- so sorry hyung" Jungkook sniffled and Taehyung shushed him , wiping his tears and sitting up to pull him onto his lap.

"it's ok baby you know I can heal faster right? I'm an alpha.. it doesn't hurt baby" Taehyung consoled him and as he promised the bruises vanished pretty fast which brought relief to Jungkook.

"now how about we watch some movie hmm?"

Just like that , they spent the rest of the night snuggled close to each other as they watched the movie.

a/n : idk what I'm writing just act like it makes sense T_T