Carrots and blankets 🥕🌫️

Contents : bunny hybrid jk , human(CEO) tae , jk is scared of thunder

The grey sky grumbled restlessly as the rain poured over the city with a roar.

The rain drops hit the glass windows of the CEO's office , the said CEO currently sighing and rubbing his forehead in annoyance at the downpour that he'd usually love.

Because his beautiful, pretty bunny who was scared of thunder was not with him and it was making him restless. He was with his apartment neighbour and friend Hoseok who was trustworthy but Taehyung knew the bunny could never be comfortable with anyone as much as he was with him.

His attention shifted to his phone that vibrated on his work desk and his heart stopped beating when he saw Hoseok's name on the screen.

"Hello Hobi hyung?"

"Tae...I think you need to come home"

Taehyung stilled.

"D-did something happen to Jungkook?"

"Uhm yeah...he changed into his bunny form"

Taehyung's eyes widened and his throat felt dry when he heard those words. His bunny would change into his original form only when he's extremely scared or in need of Taehyung.

"I'll be there in five minutes".

He didn't wait a second before hanging up and dashing out of his office , ignoring the curious and worried eyes of his employees. He decided to just fuck it and inform his secretary to cancel all his meetings for that day , the need to make sure that his bunny was safe being his first priority.

He drove to his apartment and parked his car in the parking lot , taking the stairs instead of the elevator that he'd usually take. Once he reached their floor , Taehyung panted with his hands rested on his knees taking a deep breath before knocking on Hoseok's door.

The door immediately flew open and he was met Hoseok's worried face who hurriedly let him in.

Taking off his shoes , Taehyung shook his head to get rid of the water droplets that drenched his hair when he parked his car and ran to take the stairs.

"Bedroom"

Hoseok whispered and Taehyung nodded , walking towards his bedroom with soft and slow steps to not scare his bunny. Once he reached the elder's bedroom , he opened the door , cringing when the door creaked as it opened.

There was no sign of a white ball of fluff and he was confused for a second before he noticed the lump under the light green bedsheets.

"baby? I'm here"

The lump moved and a scared bunny peaked out from under the bedsheets , thumping on the sheets once he saw Taehyung.

"There you are...c'mere baby" Taehyung cooed and took off his coat , climbing on the bed and smiling when the bunny hopped on top of him , snuggling in his warm hands and flapping his long ears.

"baby missed me? missed hyung?"

The ball of fluff whimpered and tried to climb onto Taehyung's chest who was sitting up that made the bunny fail in his attempts.

"you can shift baby... I'm here with you" Taehyung whispered softly and tenderly caressed the bunny's ears who looked up at him before shifting on top of him.

At once Jungkook shifted , Taehyung got an armful of the whimpering hybrid who clutched onto his shirt helplessly , hurrying to rub his chin over his shoulders.

"t-tae hyung.." Jungkook whined and hid his teary face in Taehyung's neck , wetting his collar but the elder couldn't really mind when his baby was crying. Taehyung made the bunny hybrid look up and kissed his eyelids , his soft eyelashes fluttering and ears flapping over his eyes to hide them shyly.

"was my baby scared? I shouldn't have left you alone after I saw the weather reports" Taehyung sighed and pulled the light green blanket over the bunny's naked form who unbottoned Taehyung's shirt slightly to nuzzle his face in his warm chest.

"koo's good now...h-hyung's here" Jungkook whined in satisfaction when his sensitive milky white ears were rubbed , Taehyung smiling down at him before kissing his exposed shoulder.

Hoseok slowly opened the door and admired the two with a fond smile on his face , leaving to the kitchen to make something for them to eat.

When he returned he was met with the adorable sight of Jungkook softly chewing on Taehyung's shirt collar , his long ears rubbing softly against Taehyung's neck as he leaned his head on his shoulder. Taehyung was rocking him on his lap , occasionally rubbing his exposed back and adjusting the blanket around them.

"Here guys have some hot chocolate" Hoseok's sudden voice made the bunny jump and he smiled widely at the eldest , his bunny teeth on display that the two other males in the room cooed at.

"thank you hobi hyung"

Hoseok's heart melted and he rushed forward to keep the tray on the nightstand before kissing his forehead fondly. "Aren't you a polite little bunny huh?"

"My bunny's a good boy huh?" Taehyung chuckled and asked Jungkook who hid his wide eyes with his ears while smiling shyly when the two males' attention was on him.

Hoseok laughed and handed them the hot chocolate before exiting the room. Taehyung stared at the bunny fondly when he ate all the marshmallows first and frowned when there were none left.

"do you want mine baby?" Taehyung asked and gestured to the tiny marshmallows floating on the top.

"no hyung you can eat 'em!" The bunny hybrid said and grinned , continuing to drink his hot chocolate slowly.

Taehyung chuckled and pressed a kiss to his nose before drinking his own hot chocolate.

At once they finished and set the mugs on the table , a loud thunder was heard and it had the hybrid whimpering and tearing up.

"hyung hyu-" Jungkook choked on his sob and sniffled as Taehyung pulled him close , peppering kisses on his face to distract him.

"let's go home okay?"

Jungkook nodded and let his hyung dress him up in the baby blue onesie he wore when Taehyung left him at hobi's.

"Hobi hyung , Thank you for taking care of Jungkook" Taehyung hugged the eldest who smiled widely , in contrast to the dull vibe that took over the house when it started raining.

"It's fine Taehyung-ah , I'd love to have him here anytime" Hoseok said and ruffled the hybrid's hair who gave pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"we'll get going now hyung"

"Take care guys" Hoseok waved them goodbye.

Once they were home , they hurried to cuddle each other under their warm bedsheets that smell like them , the elder soothing and calming down the hybrid , whispering sweet nothings in his ear and lulling him to sleep before he himself slept.

a/n : I love bunny hybrid jk 😿