Chapter 12

Marinette's pov:

I feel bad for snapping at bridgette.

"I'm sorry" I told her as she glared at me.

"Come on you have every right to snap at me and we should really face-time alya" She dialled alya's number.

"I may or may not have told about your kiss"

"Bri, now I don't feel sorry for snapping at you" I punched her as alya picked up the phone.

"Hey bri and marinette dupain-cheng, why haven't you told anything about your kiss with adrien" Alya went straight into the point.

"I was embarrassed alya that I'm the reason he cheated on kagami" As she glared at me through phone.

"Who cares girl" Alya said as my room ceiling turned into ashes.

What the heck!!

"Something is wrong mari" Bridgette gripped my hand as a shadow landed on my bed.

I have to get tikki, I pulled tikki's sleeping pouch and hide it behind me.

"Who are you" Bridgette questioned the akumatized victim as I tried to escape and transform.

"Apparently you love to always run away from me mari" A voice sneered.

Wait.. . . Adrien!!

"I quickly tried to lock the bathroom door as he turned them into ashes.

"Now you can't run away marinette" He pulled me and flew towards the tower.

"Adrien you have to snap out of this" I tried to find any akumatized objects.

"I'm not adrien, I'm destructor" He hid me at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"W-what are you doing adri--destructor" I looked at him.

"Why do you hate me marinette dupain-cheng, just why" He sat in front of me. He looked so.... broken.

"I don't hate you adrien, I really don't" I put my hands on top of his as he looked at me.

"Don't lie to me, I know the way you treat me. You think I am some rich spoilt kid but I'm not. I know you barely tolerate me, I can see how nervous you get around me and how you don't want to be alone with me. I.. I just wanted to make some friends and I don't want to be on your bad side mari" A lone tear slide on his cheeks. Before I could realize endless amount of tears fell from mine.

"I-I didn't mean to make you cry" His hesitant hands reached to wipe my tears.

"A-Adrien...I love you" I started to sob.

"Do you....do you really mean it" He lifted my chin and waited for me to answer.

"Of course, then why do you think I was nervous around you, why do you think I talked with your father about letting you come with us for new york trip"

"I thought you.. "

"Whatever I've done it's because I loved you, I didn't know, how to handle those feelings or how to confess to you without making myself look like a fool" I was being honest to him for the first time.

"Do you love me now?!" His eyes are glowing.

Do I love him?
.

.

"I don't know and besides you have kagami" I signed. I have to free him from this akuma.

"Why are you so confusing marinette, you told me you loved me but now you don't know yourself" He pulled his hair.

Where are you chat noir!! Come and distract with your terrible puns!

I looked around to see alya and bridgette hiding as officer Roger negotiated with adrien or I should say destructor.

I slowly moved towards the stairs as adrien completely destroyed the upper part of eiffel tower.

Time to run.

I ran dragging alya and bridgette with me.

"I didn't know adrien was obsessed with you marinette" Alya said as we ran towards the police.

I have to escape and transform but how can I, with me being the center of attention.

The police told us to go and find a safe place until the superheroes arrives. We went to hide at alya's house.

"What taking the superheroes so long" Alya huffed.

"Did he do anything to hurt you marinette" Bridgette asked as we sat in alya's room.

"No, he just wanted to know why I hate him but I confessed that I love him. And I'm going to use the bathroom" I excused myself and locked the door behind me.

"I'm so sorry tikki" I opened tikki's sleeping bag to see plagg.

"Plagg what are you doing here"

"Chat noir is hospitalized so he sent me to you" Plagg replied.

What....

"What happened to him" I can't lose my partner.

"Car accident and now hurry up ladybug" He told as I transformed.

"Plagg use your cataclysm on the ceiling and make it seem like I was kidnapped by destructor" I told as he did what I said.

"ALYA!! BRI!!" I screamed as I heard their footsteps.

Time to capture the akuma.

I ran back to eiffel tower and saw adrien destroying police officers.

How I desperately want chat noir and his puns.

I quickly went behind him to attack but his reflexes were so quick. I barely managed to escape from his beams.

"Oww... Ladybug let me end your misery, give me your miraculous" His skills and reflexes were perfect, it's like he knows what is my next move.

"Lucky charm" I yelled as a fencing sword landed on my hand.

What am I suppose to do with this?

"Up for a match ladybug" He sneered at me.

Wait.... Kagami!!

I quickly escaped to kagami's house by distracting adrien by using my name 'marinette'

"Kagami I need your help" I said as a crying kagami looked up at me.

Woahh.. I've never seen her cry.

"Ladybug... " She wiped her tears as my miraculous beeped.

Aaahhhh!!

After refueling tikki and transforming, I stood in front of kagami.

"Kagami I need you to guilt trip adrien so that I can capture the akuma" I pleaded her as she remained like a statue.

"I will" She said as I carried her to the eiffel tower.

"Cowardly running away ladybug, where's marinette" He jumped towards me.

"All that matters to you is marinette, isn't it adrien" Kagami spoke for herself.

"K..ka..gami" He stuttered.

Good job kagami!

"Do you even love me, you didn't even get jealous when you heard felix kissed me, you always stood me up, just....Why can't you love me" She cried as adrien slowly approached her.

This is the time!!

I hit the akumatized object as the purple butterfly flew out.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma, miraculous ladybug" As the city regained it's beauty.

"W-what's happening.... ladybug"

"You were akumatized adrien, just sort things out with your girlfriend" I smiled as I left them both at the bottom of eiffel tower.