Important Poll

Hi

Hi

Guess when I said the next chapter is "guaranteed" to be a proper update, I was lying, huh...

But anyways, this is important so please read them all. 

oOo

So basically, the longer I spent trying to write Chapter 11, Lost and Found, the more I think about the ending and how I'm going to tackle it. But when I think about it, some parts of the ending might be- what, missing? Because of some inconsistencies found within the book. 

And it's frustrating me!

For example! You know how in New Game, Cyan enters a "void" to fight Fresh?

Well, it's not the thing with Close to Me. CTM happens in real life despite having the Guardians facing her, and while I was writing it I sometimes I wished that I wrote NG the same way

Then, some character personalities, more specifically on Luna and Crimson, are just messy

AND PROPER CHEMISTRY BETWEEN CYAN AND KINN FOR FUCK'S SAKE I CAN'T BELIEVE I LEFT IT OUT ASJDHGSJFGJSAHDFG

Of course I won't tell you exactly what's missing in the ending because that's just spoilers

Where am I going with this, you ask?

I want to stop at this point and rewrite this entire book

Okay this may sound a bit crazy- but in my eyes it's much better than having to rewrite everything later after pointless suffering on getting through chapter 11 and the bunch of climax chapters. 

Also, there are many things I want to implement in this AU that I've never thought of when I first wrote this book! Like:

- The Awakening, a sacred ceremony that happens once every century to turn the new Guardians into "Awoken Guardians": their more powerful, indestructible forms. 

- More in-depth information on Paradise's history; how Beats and the prejudice towards them came to be, Halfbloods, their gods maybe if I could slip that in, all the sort. 

- Proper explanation on Cyan's backstory and also the others' too, like Blixer's. 

- Who the actual fuck Sylvie (if you still remember her name being mentioned somewhere in chapter 10), aka. the Corruption Queen, is, and her relevance in the story.

- Some more interaction with the other bosses because I missed my chance in chapter 10! (Not to mention my Pure Macabre's new name.)

And of course, to make sure it fits with the Prequel! Because this current version is way too outdated to be matched with it.

I'm aware that I'll end up at Close to Me's fight scene again at some point (and probably get stuck for a bit), but I'm willing to go through it again if all my inconsistencies are fixed.

Some stuff will unfortunately change tho, like most of the polls found in the story. But, I will still add the last one, the one that determines whether it'll lead the story to a good or bad ending because I myself am excited to show you what could happen uwu

But of course

What do you think?

As you can see, I'm leaning more towards rewriting this entire book, but I'll take your thoughts into consideration.

Yes?

or

No?

If no, maybe give me your reasons too if you'd like. And when I rewrite, would you want me to move to a separate new book or stay here?

Would you be as excited as I am to find out about all the new stuff I want to show you?

There is no deadline to this poll - it'll be open until further notice

Thank you for reading ❤️