Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning and decided to make breakfast. I made french toast for a change. When breakfast was 10 minutes away from being done I went to go wake Jake. When I walked in the room though, he wasn't in there. I wonder where he could be at 8:30 in the morning. Then I noticed a note on the bed. It read,"Em, I am with Emily, Sam, and the rest of the group. Knowing you, you probably have made breakfast so just put in the fridge for me and I should be home soon." I walked back into the kitchen and set the note on the counter, put Jake's food in the fridge, and sat down to eat my breakfast. When I was done I went to go wash the dishes when I heard the door open and close.

"Jake, is that you?", I asked.

"Who else would it be?", Jake asked as he walked into the kitchen, grabbed his food, and sat down to eat.

"I don't know. Maybe dad.",I replied.

"Dad usually doesn't come home until 3, Em.", Jake said.

"Oh.", I said starting the dishes.

I finished the dishes and walked back to my room. I got dressed in a black tanktop with an anchor on it, white shorts, and black Toms. When I was done I walked into the kitchen and Jake was doing his dishes.

"Hey, what were you and the group doing this morning?"

"Just talking about when school starts."

"Oh yeah, too close."

"Yeah, well I am going back over there later. You can come if you'd like."

"That'd be great."

Yes, I get to see Seth again. I smile and then I realize that Jake is still in the room.

"What was that big grin for?", he asks with a grin on his face.

Oh god. He saw it.

"Nothing. Just happy..", I reply not wanting him to know that I was thinking about Seth.

"I think it was more than being happy.", Jake says.

I think he knows I like Seth. Oh my lord, I haven't even known this guy for a week and he keeps taking over my mind. This seriously needs to stop.

"Well, it's not."

"Okay, okay sassypants."

"Well, what time are you leaving because I need to put my hair up."

"It's only 10:30 now, so like noon or something."

"Oh, okay."

I went to my room and decided that instead of just putting my hair up in a ponytail I would put it in a messy bun. When I was done with my hair I put a little bit of makeup. When I was done it was only 11:00. I decided to organize my closet. When I was done with that it was only 11:30. Gosh, time goes by slowly when you are waiting for something. Please hurry up time. I would really appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading. Please like, share, and leave feedback. I would love that very much. I appreciate and love all of my readers!! Oh, and I have decided that I will not be doing POV's.

                                                                ~Me