Chapter 13

The boys and I all walk in. Sue is on the couch watching TV. Leah walks in behind us.

"You guys can sit down wherever you want.", Sue says gesturing around the room.

I sit down next to Sue and the boys gather around us all.

"Sue, we have something to tell you.", Jake starts.

"Oh no, this doesn't sound good.", she says in reply.

"Seth got attacked.....by a vampire.", Sam says.

Sue breaks down crying as Leah starts questioning the boys. I honestly can't answer questions, I don't remember anything. After a while I feel a tap on my shoulder. I must have zoned out.

"Emma, we need to leave.", I hear a familiar voice say.

"Oh, okay. Umm, I'll meet you outside. I need to talk to Leah.", I say to Jake.

"Okay.", he said heading towards the door.

I see that Leah had left the room. I walk into the kitchen and see Sue. She turns around.

"Oh, Emma, sweetie how are you?", she asks concern and sadness filling her expression.

"I'm fine Sue, just extremely confused. Do you know where Leah is?"

"Yeah, she went up to her room after she heard what happened. She's really sad."

"I'm sorry about Seth. I love you Sue, like my own mom."

"I love you too, Emma.", she said as she hugged me.

After we finished hugging I went upstairs and knocked on Leah's closed bedroom door.

"Go away.", she replied.

"Leah, it's Emma. I really need to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk."

"Please, it's important."

"Ugh, fine, you have 5 minutes."

I opened the door and walked in. Leah was on the bed, her eyes were all red and puffy and she looked absolutely miserable. This is when I let all the tears I had built up stream down my face. I was doing so good.

"Emma, are you okay? You look like you just got hit by a bus.", Leah said a look of concern on her face.

This is when I finally took a look at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, makeup was running down my face, and my eyes were just as red and puffy as Leah's. More tears just kept coming. Leah came over and pulled me in for a hug.

"I can't do this anymore. I feel like I've been hit by a bus and all I want to do is go see Seth.", I say between sobs. " I think I'm falling for him."

"Oh my gosh, Emma. I never thought about how you must have felt."

"I want to tell him but I am absolutely scared. I just want him to be awake."

"If Jake will let you, I'm sure you can stay here with me tonight. We can go see him in the morning with Sue."

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course. You're like the sister I never had. You stay here, I'll go talk to Jake and Sue."

"Okay. Thank you so much Leah."

She walked out the door and I heard her go down the stairs. I walked over to her bed and put my head in my hands. What was this boy doing to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, we're almost to 1,000 reads, only about 100 more. I love you guys so so much. Because we have gotten this far, I plan on having another chapter up tonight but if I don't I promise I will have it up by Thursday. Thank you so so so so much for all the reads. I love you all. xoxoxo

                                                                                                         ~Me