Chapter 6

I go to answer the door. There is Seth with his adorable smile on his face.

"Hey Emma, Jake told me that you didnt know your way over to Sam and Emily's. He asked me to help you."

"Okay."

I run and get my phone. I had it on the charger so it would be fully charged when I left. I walk back into the living room, there he is waiting for me.

"Hey, I am ready to go."

"Okay. Umm.....do you want a piggyback ride?"

"Yes, please."

I cant process this, Seth Clearwater the gorgeous, offered me a piggyback ride, Its like a dream. I jump onto his back. The walk there is completely silent but I like it this way. Just being this close to Seth is perfect.

"Well, we're here.", Seth says as I see the house appear.

"Thanks for the piggyback ride."

"No problem.", Seth says with that smile of his on his face.

I walk in the door. There everyone is around the kitchen table.

"I see you could finally make it.", Jake says.

"Yeah, um, I had to finish cleaning. Sorry it took so long."

"Oh, its okay.", Sam says.

Jake and I stay there until 8:00pm. We eat with them because dad is eating with Charlie and his family, so Emily invited us to stay for dinner.

"Well, I gotta get going. Thanks for dinner.", Seth says walking towards the door.

"Hey Seth, do you want us to walk you home?", Jake asks.

"Yeah, sure."

I thank Emily and Sam for dinner, say goodbye to everyone else. and head outside where Jake and Seth are waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay. I couldnt find myself to write anything. Thanks everyone for reading, please leave feedback. Starting POV's next chapter. Anyways, please like and spread the word about the story if you are liking it, I would really appreciate that.

                                                                ~Me