Chapter 3

I kept staring at Jake something was up.

"It's...it's just that he never introduced himself that's all.", Jacob said.

"Oh, okay.", I said still a little suspicious.

"Well, nice to meet you Seth.", I said while outstretching my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you too."

After that we all sat down to watch a couple tv shows.

"Let's watch Vampire Diaries", says Kim a little to excitedly.

"No!!", the boys all said in unison,

"What's wrong with Vampire Diaries?", I ask. "It's one of my favorite shows."

"It's just to girly.", says Quil.

"Fine."

After watching a show the boys picked it was getting a bit dark and I planned making dinner for Jake and my daddy.I said goodbye to the boys and Jake let me have a piggyback ride all the way back to the house.

"So, Emma what did you think about my friends?"

"They're great."

"Yeah, I thought you would like them."

I was thinking about all the people I met today on the way home. They were all nice but one stood out and it was Seth. He's so handsome. He's got spiky hair and he has tan skin. Oh and hes really muscular. Oooh...that boy is so adorable. He was all shy and stood in the corner the whole time. One thing I noticed though was that he never took his eyes off of me.

When we got to the house dad was on the couch watching football. Someone else was with him.

"Emma, this is Charlie Swan. He's the police chief in Forks."

"Nice to meet you Charlie. Are you staying for dinner?"

"Nice to meet you too and sure if thats okay with your dad."

"Its okay with me, Charlie", Dad yells from the kitchen. He is getting him and Charlie beers.

"Okay, well I am starting dinner. I hope you men like steak and baked potatoes."

"Yes!!", Jake screams from his room.

When I am done making the food and setting the table I call them in for dinner. Before I can sit down and eat there is a knock at the door. I open the door and who happens to be there....Seth Clearwater.

"Hey, is Jake home?"

"Ummm.....yeah but we are eating dinner."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Do you want to join us? There is enough food."

"Umm..sure."

As we go to sit down all I can think about is how adorable he looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided that from now on I am going to do different point of views. I will do Seth's and Jacob's and Emma's. Thanks for reading. I hope you are loving this story as much as I am. Please leave feedback, like and share. I love all of my readers.

                                                           ~Me