016 - New Levi Squad

My head starts hurting and that's what wakes me up.

My eyes are shut tight and all I see is black. My breath unsteadies and I wonder where I am and why I'm here. I swear I was just with Levi, Eren, Hange, Reiner—

That's what makes my eyes open but I can't move any other parts of my body as I am in panic. The last thing I remember was falling off the Wall...

I begin scanning the area but I couldn't recognize the place at all. Who could've brought me here? When I look to the right I see the one and Levi seated on a chair beside my bed with a leg over his other and sipping tea.

I groan and get up, rubbing the back of my head. "Sheesh, now you're awake?" Levi rolls his eyes as he takes another sip.

"Excuse me?" I glare at him under my mask. "Is that the first thing you're going to say to me after I wake up?"

"Yes." he blankly replies, he grabs the back of my head and pulls my face close to his. He can't see it but my eyes widen at this gesture. "You've been asleep for a couple of days - no big deal."

"A couple of days?!" I slightly shriek. I jump off the bed and scramble around the area to look for my ODM gear - I wonder if they touched my mask. "I need to go out ASAP."

Levi stays silent as he watches me quickly throw on my jacket and shoes.

"Captain, is Eren alright? The last time I saw him he was with Reiner—"

"Oh, Eren is doing okay. Actually, speaking of Eren.. a lot of things occurred whilst you were away in dream land and the Scouts aren't actually on good terms with the rest of the Regiments," Levi informs you.

My hands fall to my sides. "What?"

"The Military Force want Eren and Christa.. er.. Historia but Commander Erwin doesn't think it's a good idea to hand them over so we're here," he explains. "We're actually on a remote area."

"Did y'all just bring my seemingly lifeless body along with you guys on a carriage? What the fuck?"

"I mean, if we let you stay the Military Police would've interrogated you and definitely not in a nice way." Levi's eyes narrow. "Like poor Pastor Nick.. the Royal Regiment tortured him to death and removed all his fingernails."

Pastor Nick? I never liked that old guy but the thought of his death and how Levi explained it happened made me cringe at the thought. He then continues to explain the rest of the things that happened whilst I was unconscious which was a lot of information for me to take in.

"Levi," I begin and he looks at me. "How many days have passed—" I get cut off when he pulls my body closer to his, wrapping his arms around me. My voice quivers and he exhales out as our warm bodies collided. "C-captain?"

"I missed you," he admits. He then caresses the back of my head with his soft hands.

I couldn't help but blush at his gesture. I finally look into his eyes and smile. "I missed you, too?"

I could've sworn he chuckled as he releases himself from the hug, leaving me wanting more. His soft expression turns into a Captain looking one when he decides to speak again.

"By the way, I've finally recruited the rest of the remaining 104th cadets into my Squad." I raise my eyebrow. Wow, Levi has to be surrounded by even more young people. This thought makes me chuckle to myself. "They're actually training outside, would you like to see so yourself?"