007 - Female Titan Arc

I boredly am seated on my horse as Commander Erwin presents his speech to all the Survey Corps.

"I could take a nap through this," I yawn.

"Stop complaining, Katze." Levi scolds.

I turn to take one last look at Eren. He's staring straight with a tense body. He seems afraid.

Commander Erwin then says the signal and now our horses are now sprinting straight forward. Levi Squad and I, along with Eren, maintain our rightful spot in the centre.

I already see a bunch of the warning flares already getting put off.

"Captain!" Petra exclaims. "Three Titans are rushing towards us!"

With that, we all towards the Titans. They were running towards us like maniacs - filled with such hunger in their eyes.

Levi squints at the gang of Titans. "We can't break formation!"

"Don't worry, guys." I assure them, steadily standing on my horse. When we were living in the Castle, I would occasionally go out the Walls to play with with Titans so I have experience. "I got this."

Before any of them could speak against my plan, my grappling hook pierces the tallest Titan and I use it to swing myself 360 degrees with my sword directly facing out, slicing the napes of it's shorter companions.

I retreat my grappling hook out from the Tall Titan's skin so as I dash the opposite way from it, I throw out another line from my ODM gear and pierce it's body again. As I past by that Tall Titan I slice it's neck and land straight back on my horse.

When I comfortably position myself into my ride, I notice everyone look at me with impressed expressions.

"That was well done, brat." Levi compliments.

I've only been in the Upper Grounds for about 2 months and I'm this fired up. I'm supposed to be the amateur but everyone else is looking at me like they're the amateurs.

The forest was silent.. it was too lifelessly quiet to bear. The Female Titan could be anywhere and we wouldn't be able to think fast enough to know.

Suddenly, black smoke was blasted nearby. "It's directly behind us!" Eld declares. "It's whatever was coming towards us on the right."

"Draw your blades," Levi instructs and we all look at him with surprise and fear. "If we see it, it'll only be a second."

It was dead quiet once again, we were all so vulnerable in this forest.

"We can do this. We'll make it," I try to affirm myself.

I could hear and feel my own deep breathing through my Cat mask, my heart was pounding and I felt so much fear. I've never felt this scared in my entire life.

"Eren. We'll get through this," I begin to speak to calm the younger one. "It'll only be a matter of time before—"

We all notice another Survey Corps beside us gliding in the air when a huge creature smashes him into a tree.

The Female Titan..

She almost takes Eren but our horses pick up on speed. "It's fast," Gunther exclaims. "In these trees, there's no way to foresee or evade it's attacks!"