Chapter 10 - Put on an Act

-
ᴊᴜʟʏ 28ᴛʜ, 19 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ: ???
-

It was the day, the day they would finally get to the real work. The day they would 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 do something.
After meeting up, immediately going to the palace, and then get it done like always. That was the plan, and it went perfectly; Everyone arrived on time and they didn't waste a second activating the MetaNavigator.

Soon arriving at the familiar place, Crow, who was wearing the attire of the Black Mask, looked around rather confused. He hasn't been here before after all, so it was his first time at the Theater Of Regret.
But even though he wasn't familiar with the place, he was the first one to enter, it seemed like he had the most determination of the group.
The others might have even been jealous of how committed he was to this mission.

When the Thieves then followed up, they looked around at the same blue shades from the walls of the halls, although, the quiet nature of the Theater was now quite loud and the atmosphere was even thicker than before. It was obvious that "Joker" was taking this "game" more seriously than he would admit.

The music was getting louder when they got closer to a certain room and the atmosphere thickening, but they eventually got used to it. Panther opened the door to the first room with the music as they arrived and the rest stared at what was inside it.

It seemed like some kind of stage, and there were mannequins standing in different poses on it. But the most confusing part at it was probably that they were wearing the masks from each member of the Thieves. Well, nearly each member;
There wasn't one for Crow.

They walked around the room to first find out where the music came from, but it didn't seem like there was a place where it could've.
Shrugging it off, Oracle first turned around, but her expression soon started looking a bit shocked; The door was locked.

All of the gang tried to find a way to open it, but there wasn't any. And as soon as they even turned back around, the lights went off in a split second; making everything dark, except for the mannequins.
But something of the room changed, there was now a piece of paper with some kind of instructions for "the first round".

Fox being the first one to read it, he told the others what it said;
"To win this round, you'll have to put on an act. Follow the mannequins' instructions without any mistakes, I want to see a great show after all".
His face while reading it seemed quite serious, just as the others'.
Crow seemed pissed actually, not just because there wasn't one with his mask, but because these games upset him for some reason.

Since there was no other way though, they decided to do as they were told. Skull posing like the first one, Mona like the second one, Panther like the third, Fox like the fourth, Queen like the fifth and so on. They all had different poses, the task was still very easy though. But it got harder after they realized something, tons of Shadows had appeared on the seats of watchers, judging the act.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱.