Battle between demons

Class 2-A was in a bus when they heard a large explosion. The teacher nodded and they took a detour where they saw a girl crying over some boy who was impaled and with some third degree burns

She looked like this

" Subaru wake up " She said crying over the body

" Why isn't the curse working Subaru kun wake up " She continued saying but soon noticed us.

" You did this ?" She asked.

" She's releasing to much demonic energy top her before things get worse or I take over " Izuku nodded and tried to clam down

" It's ok we're heroes please don't kill hurt us " Izuku said and everyone was surprised. Izuku asked not to be hurt.

" You did this !! "

" Too late , well at least I got my ticket to freedom " The voice said.

On her forehead a red horn grew and she summoned what looked to be a morningstar.

" Calm down please " Izuku said but the girl didn't listen and threw her morningstar which Izuku used full cowling 50 percent and was still thrown away with shattered arms.

The class saw this and internally smirked before charging at the girl . All of them were no my h for her

She was like a beast.

Her speed and strength was unrivaled and just as she was about to have her finishing blow on Momo , a hand held her

Her speed and strength was unrivaled and just as she was about to have her finishing blow on Momo , a hand held her. She tried to kick the holder but was pushed away. She looked at who had the audacity to stand before then she saw him.

" D-Deku is that you ,?" Momo asked but what she got was a glare .

He kicked to the ground and Started fighting and everyone who saw this was surprised

He kicked to the ground and Started fighting and everyone who saw this was surprised. Rem was having a hard time keeping up with the new creature and soon tripped ending with a finishing move . She was punched to the stomach and thrown down as a giant crater formed.

" Finally , do not hold me for long Izuku , I hate being held " It said before reverting back to Izuku.

Izuku looked at the sleeping girl and carried her princess style.

" Stand down Villain ! " Lida yelled.

" Villain ? What have I done to be called a Villain " Izuku asked

" You're taking care of one not to mention that form you took looked like a Villain " Lida said.

" Lida stand down , as far as am concerned he saved us from her and Izuku , why carry a Villain , don't tell me you're showing your perverted antics once again. " Aizawa asked.

" She's using magic she's not from this world at the moment we can see she's clearly dangerous so the best option is to stay with her for a while. " The voice said.

" I feel left out " Venom said.

" Sir !! If you noticed she wasn't using a quirk otherwise you'll be able to erase it. I can't tell you what it is but if she's put close to me " Izuku said.

" Why would we put her , with a pervert like you for what we know you could sexually assault her " Ochako shouted.

" Because am the only person knowledgeable how to stop her and our powers similar " Izuku said.

" Very well problem child but remember one last slip and you're expelled. " Aizawa said.

" Yes Aizawa sensei " Izuku smiled.