CH 9 : Rivalry For Love

CH : 9

TITLE : RIVALRY FOR LOVE

❁❁❀❁

Y/N blankly stared at Uraraka's behaviour . She was surely exited for the sports festival.
Y/N chuckled a little thinking - it'll be a miracle if you can get past the first part.

Y/N was kinda excited, kinda not. He is not that likely obsessed with heroes. He wanted to become a hero cause reasons that he also don't know. If being Hero don't work, his future is already secured. He will become both  CEO and a model.

Y/N glanced at the Bakusquad thinking - Is it me or Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari are hot..........Wait what THE FUCK I AM THINKING.

Y/N sighed closings his eyes.  " Yao Y/N san are fine?", Todoroki asked. "Yes Todoroki kun, thank you for asking.", Y/n said smiling . "I-It's okay", Todoroki said blushing. "Do you want to pra-, before Todoroki could complete his sentence cinnamon roll intereputed "Y/N KUN", Izuku said, "Ah yes Izuku", y/n said "Let's practice together ", Izuku said. "Ok", y/n said.

Todoroki was fucking angry, yes he was angry. He didn't show any emotion outside but inside he was burning from anger.

Momo and Jirou were seeing this whole drama. Momo made popcorns and both of them were sharing. "Drama is gonna get started", Momo said munching on popcorn "Umm should we stop them?", Jirou asked. "Don't worry Jirou san. It's okay", Yaoyorozu smiled and Jirou had lesbian panic.

Well back to the drama cause we love dramas in this household.

"Well what were you saying Todoroki kun" y/n asked. "It must be not that important. Am I right To-do-ro-ki san", Midoriya said smiling and no one could guess that the Cinnamon BBY was mocking Icy hot.

"Well Midoriya san I was going to say something important but you disturbed me", Todoroki said "Oh so should I apologise to you Todoroki kun", Midoriya said smiling.

Before Todoroki could say anything Y/N stopped them

"Both of you fucking stop. It is giving me a fucking headache ", Y/N said annoyed. " Sorry Y/N kun/Sorry Yao Y/N san", both of them said at the same time and gave eachother a side glare.

"Deku kun you took too much time", Uraraka said coming near Izuku  but he didn't care about it [😔🔫 fuck my dirty mind].

"I think Midoriya you should go back to your friend group, they are missing you", Todoroki said. "Todoroki is right. Deku kun our conversation was not finished", she said. "Go back", Todo said.

Go back and let me spend my time with Yao y/n - Todoroki thought.

Izuku sadly had to go back because of lots of pestering coming from Uraraka that was not leaving him and when he was going he heard Todoroki asking Y/N for his number and he said yes.

Midoriya turned to see Todoroki smirking at him.

"Midoriya lost. It was unexpected", Jirou said glancing at Momo who was pissed "W-What happened Yao Momo", Jirou asked. "Uraraka", Momo said, "What", Jirou said "Uraraka ruined everything", Momo said.

"Well you are not wrong"
❁❁❀❁❁

"Todoroki kun you are really pretty", y/n said. Todoroki blushed at the comment "But you are more pretty than me Yao Y/N", Todoroki said.

"I know it", y/n said curling his hair.

❁❁❀❁❁

So like when Class 1 gay exit door opened there were fucking students blocking their way .

WHY THE FUCK THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE HERE. - y/n thought.

"What are they doing?" Y/N  heard Mineta saying , "Scouting out the competition, small fry. We're the ones who survived the villain attack. No point thought. Move aside, extras."  Bakugou replied "Can we not resort to calling those we don't know 'Extras' ?" Iida scolded doing his weird chop motions.