CH 7

Timeskip to USJ cause why not

Y/N sat with Todoroki and it was hella awkward sitting with him so he tried talking to him "Hello Todoroki San". "Ah Hello Yaoyorozu kun", Todoroki said, "Just call me Yao y/N", Y/n said. " You can call me babe", Todoroki whispered. "What", y/n asked as he heard Todoroki whispering something. "What", Todoroki said sweat dropping but keeping his cool.

Y/N just ignored it and opened his phone to read [favourite/manga]. "What are you doing", Todoroki asked keeping his head on Y/N's shoulder. "Reading manga", y/n answered.

Midoriya and Kirishima were glaring at the duo cause they were jealous and because of their sitting they could everything happening there.

"You know Midoriya-San, your quirk is a lot like All Might's.", Tsuyu said and everyone suddenly went silent, they slowly looked at Midoriya, he and Y/N were nervously sweating, hoping that the secret won't get out.  He silently freaked out, hoping Y/N will help him.

" No way Tsuyu , it's  different. All Might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his quirk.", y/n answered saving Izuku and he was silently thanking him.

__________________

The group of students stepped out of the bus and saw Thirteen . They welcomed them by saying “Hello, I am the space hero, Thirteen. I am here today to show you the ropes of rescue training. Welcome to the USJ!”.

The students were awestruck as there were many zones for their training . There was a ruins zone, a flood zone, a landslide zone, a mountain zone, a conflagration zone, and a downpour zone. They pretty much covered almost everything.

As (Y/N) was observing the place suddenly a black portal opened and villains had started to pour out the portal, and surround the area. 

"The training already started"

"No they are real villains"

Shigaraki scratched his neck slightly and then he then smiled creepily. “ Looks like the so called 'symbol of peace' isn't here,” His smile grew wider in insanity. “ I wonder if he would come if there were some dead students .”

Y/N widened his eyes,

Y/N thought - I couldn't afford losing his sister and my classmates even if they are pain in an ass except Izuku.

So like then Boom, Boom boom boi and manly rock attacked the misty guy.

The blue haired darted on Y/N and he licked his lips.
I am gonna make him my bitch - he thought.

And then Y/N got teleported  by the Mamagiri and was at the idk which zone but was with Todoroki.

"Yo", y/n said as he was in Todoroki's grip as  he princess carried him cause he cached him when y/n was falling.

Thank you God for this sexy gift - Todoroki thought.

"Can you put me down? ", y/n asked, "Why ", Y/N said irritated. "You will get hurt", Todoroki said. "HOW THE FUCK WE WILL FIGHT VILLAINS YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER", y/n shouted.

Todoroki realized that they were not alone sadly and then he put him down.

Todoroki freezed some villains and Y/N made gun and then he shooted the villains.

He shooted their body parts in an order  -

Dick
Legs
Thighs
Arms
Eyes
Mouth
Ears

He didn't shoot them in their heart because he prefer them suffering instead of instant death.