Chapter 4

Flashback

The sixteen year olds Dazai and Chuuya were both on a mission when it happened, there was chaos all around them with enemies firing at them from all different directions. The brown haired alpha looked at his partner with a knowing cold look. Chuuya seeing the look sighed as it meant he had no choice but to follow his partner's plan. He hated when the brunette was right, shaking his head, he gave a slight nod in the other's direction. He slowly grabbed his wrist, rubbing the mark there before taking the black gloves off.

"Grantors of dark disgrace, you need not wake me again" Saying these worlds activated a red hue to surround his entire body with deep red and black lines that wrapped around his arms and face. Blue sapphire eyes turning into blank canvas with a cruel smile that could make anyone shudder in fear. He quickly tore through the enemies like they were mere ants just sitting there. Within a matter of moments no enemy was left standing, just the two alphas one of them throwing red orbs into the ground laughing that sounded borderline mad with blood dripping down his face. The other calmly walked behind the crazed sounding one gripping his arm, deactivating the others ability. What the brown haired male didn't expect was his wrist to burn where a soulmark laid, quickly letting go of the red haired alpha as if it burned to touch him. This caused the red head to collapse onto the floor wracked in pain but a soothing burn stood out the most. Lifting his arm to his face he looked at his wrist and stared in shock as he saw one side of the diamond fill in. He couldn't process what he was looking at as this meant that he had not one soulmate but two. He couldn't help but to think well shit.

Dazai grabbed his arm, holding it to his chest as he stared in shock as this couldn't possibly be true. He slowly turned his wrist to view it and he couldn't believe what he saw. His diamond was half filled but that couldn't be right at all. He could barely handle that he had one soulmate but his mark is telling him that he had two it just couldn't be possible. Not him, he was too far into the darkness to even deserve one let alone two. He quickly wiped his face of any emotion, turning to leave glancing over his shoulder to see that Chuuya had passed out with his wrist clutched to his chest. He pulled out his phone calling his boss Mori telling him the job was complete and to have the clean up crew come. After hanging up the phone he headed out into the quiet but eerie night silently slipping into the shadows.

About a week later Chuuya was getting fed up with Dazai's shit. That shity asshole had been avoiding him since their last mission that left them both in shock. The red haired alpha knew they both needed to talk about this and what they were going to do.

He could feel a headache coming on as when he tried to talk to the other alpha he would just brush him off. It got to the point where he had cornered him in an interrogation room where he blocked the door with a giant piece of cement that he carried with his ability.

"Why Chu~uya this is unexpected! If you wanted to get me alone that badly you should have just asked." He smirked as he knew exactly why the red haired male locked him in. He hasn't exactly been making it easy for the alpha always slipping away when he wanted to talk. He honestly thought Chuuya would attempt this soon as he knew that lost his temper quite easily. He kept his expression cold and blank as he stared at the red head.

"You bastard." Chuuya tried not to lose his temper as he heard the other tease him. His turned into an icy blue with so much rage glinting in them. He stared at the other as he took a deep breath to try and calm himself as he knew he needed to keep a calm mind frame to have this talk.

"You know we need to discuss this." Removing his glove off of one hand raising it showing off his half filled in soulmark. He knew that no matter who his soulmates were he would love them wholeheartedly as they were the reason he kept going on everyday. The thing about that though was he didn't want to eventually lose control of Arahabaki and hurt his soulmates. He had done a lot of thinking this past week trying to talk to Dazai, things about what he wanted to do with this information and what he was going to do about it. He knew that he would do anything for his soulmates including not being with them to keep them safe no matter how much it hurt him to do otherwise.