Chapter 11

It was the next day and Atsushi was about to be released from the hospital. He was currently laying in bed, curled up into a ball, staring out the window. He was waiting for his two soulmates to come back with clothes he could change into. He still didn't understand why they were by his side. Were they just feeling guilty for some reason? Did they pity their omegan mate? He didn't know and he didn't think he wanted to know. He knew that he was fine to go home but he had no energy to do anything. He didn't feel hungry and Yosano had to force him to eat. He knew that when he stayed at Chuuya's apartment he was going to have to eat. He sighed for the hundredth time that day as he was so uncertain about everything. He had more questions than answers and it scared him. When he was told about what happened to him, he did everything he could to not burst out crying. The only reason he was put in that situation was because his alphas rejected him. Just knowing that caused his heart to clench. He hoped that Dazai and Chuuya could prove him wrong in that they actually love him and want him. He just wanted to be needed, to be loved, to be wanted but he knew that was asking for a lot. He had learned that at a young age due to the orphanage.

At Atsushi's Apartment

Dazai sat on Atsushi's bed resting his head on his hands as his alpha soulmate packed their omega's belongings. He was mulling over what could have possibly gone wrong, what caused him to ignore his precious omega that was also his protégé. He knew that he didn't want to get close to him as whatever he loved always disappeared from his life. He just wanted to keep the other at arm's length not to completely ignore him and cause him so much pain. He thought he was doing the best thing for both his alpha and omega soulmate. If he had actually paid attention none of this would have happened. He sighed, shaking his head to clear his thoughts as he needed to focus on the situation right now. Which was getting everything ready for Atsushi. He watched Chuuya run around the tiny apartment, collecting everything the omega had. Before they left the hospital they had agreed that Atsushi should stay with Chuuya until the omega was back to himself. Though Dazai knew that the chibi wasn't going to let Atsushi move back to the Agency dorm. He knew that the three of them would be living together permanently by the end of Atsushi's recovery.

Chuuya rushed around the apartment trying to get everything packed quickly. He wanted to get out and back to the hospital as fast as possible. He hadn't felt comfortable leaving Atsushi there alone but was convinced by Yosano. Saying that they couldn't take care of Atsushi if they couldn't take care of themselves. He and Dazai had already showered and changed their clothes so all they had to do was grab Atsushi's belongings then go get him. He wanted to grab everything as he was not going to be letting his omega go after everything. He was going to be by Atsushi's side for as long as he could before the other got tired of him. Shoving clothes into a giant duffle bag, he began to think of ways that he could convince the Mackerel to move in with him as well. It was time that they started to act like mates and stop being such fuckheads. They deserved this happiness. They deserved after all the shit they had been through in their lives. He finished packing up what little Atsushi had and decided to walk around to see if he missed anything. Once he finished his once over he walked over to Dazai with a slight grimace, the expression on the ex-mafioso's face was one he hadn't seen since he was partnered up with the bandaged man back when they were 16.

"What is on your mind shitty Mackerel?" He crossed his arms as he examined the other. He knew that something was on the mind of the genius. The look on the other's face was a tell tale sign that it was not anything good.

"Chibi.....Why didn't we learn about the omegan drop when we were younger? Why did we just find out now?" Dazai's eyes had hardened and turned slightly crimson. Know matter how he looked at it, he couldn't figure out why they were not taught about this in their studies. That concerned and pissed him off. If he was right it meant that he had even more reason to hate Mori. He knew he should have killed him but he didn't want the responsibility that came with being the boss.