Ch. 25

(Y/n) POV

What in the asshole that is the demon king is this. "Twenty years ago, the moment it was discovered in the Fairy King Forest was when it all began" I went up to ban slowly and held his hand. He flinched a bit but held my hand tightly.

He finished his speech sending demonic energy our way. We all dodge but Ban stayed there. "Ive successfully incarnated the red demons power". Why is he so obsessed with power.

Ban being the only one impaled ran towards hendrickson. "Incarnated the red demons power? Then you cant win. Im the one who killed that fat slob" he screamed punching hendrickson in the head putting him through the earth.

We look down the large hole ban created. "You sure blew a hole in this thing" meliodas voiced out. "I'm detecting a breeze. There seems to be a cave further down" Gowther says "Lets go" "At my size I wont fit" I rub Diane's Leg "we'll be back in a bit okay" i said smiling softly.

"Yeah we'll take care of it Diane" Meliodas says happily. I roll my eyes. We jump down and it was pitch black. "Sate Sate Sate. We made it down all right buts its pitch black" "Ban I know you're trying to flick a booger" Gowther says. "Ew Ban".

King uses his sacred treasure to shine some light and just as he does Ban flicks his disgusting booger towards meliodas but he dodged it. I hit his chest "stop thats gross" he chuckles a bit. I feel someone staring at me and see its meliodas.

"What do you want meliodas" everyone stiffed "oooo Mom is calling you by your name you're in big trouble" King says smirking. "I want you to stop calling me that" he says sadly.

As i was about to say something Gowther interrupted "I detect blood" we all look and see that there's a trail of blood heading forward. Without another word we start walking. Trying to figure out where the hell we were and what we were surrounded by I got a bad feeling about this. Meliodas switched sides with Ban making him come next to me.

He tried to hold my hand which I gladly snatched from him. He looks to down heartbreak in his eyes. I knew I was being a little mean but I don't care he deserves it. For decades I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he has no control over it and I know he still doesn't but that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt.

We stopped all of a sudden "Captain" King called out we looked up and saw Hendrickson. "I must thank you Fox Sin Ban. Because of you I was able to acquire the power of the Red Demon" "Yeah, don't mention it" he says sarcastically. He continues speaking I don't really care.

In face I don't really care about anything right now. I know its bad to say but at times like these I wish I didn't have my emotions. I cross my arms wishing the floor would swallow me so I can feel comfort in the abyss or darkness.

I see everyone start to get tense. Guess I should start listening now. "Captain! There's something behind him. The light reveals what it is and my eyes widened. "The Gray Demon, discovered several years ago. Isn't it magnificent. There's still so much we don't know about the Demons' ecology and geneology".

"You shouldn't play around with that Hendrickson" I spoke up loudly. He smirks. "I know one thing and thats the fact that this is superior to the Red Demon" he took the blood and injected it into his arm. "Are you insane" meliodas screams. "Since I have the power of the Red Demon this body can tolerate this bloo--" he starts making weird noises almost like he trying to scream but the pain is too strong.

He body glows white and he turns into his normal self? Ban decides to try and attack him but a bright light glows as he makes contact making us all squint. When the light finally disperse Ban's upper half is completely gone.

My eyes widened once more. I curl my hands into fists. "Is that Hendrickson?" King asks "No. He ceased being human anymore". Meliodas answers. Anger is evident on everyone's faces. Hendrickson uses his power on us blowing us all away quite literally.

Everyone is taken back by Hendrickson's new appearance. "Is that that same ripped macho man from before? He sure lost weight" Hawks says. Why does the universe hate me. He just had to send me to Elizabeth. I look down at her and Margaret and she looks at me her eyes pleading for me to heal her.

I roll my eyes not necessarily at her but at the fact that everyone keeps asking me the same thing do they not know that if I heal her I take the wound onto myself. I made eye contact with Hendrickson and saw him staring directly at me. Then at Elizabeth. "Hes after (Y/n) and Elizabeth. Don't let him near them" Meliodas says as he tries to stab him but with no luck it doesnt even break his skin.

He lifts his arm up and punches meliodas away from him. Without hesitation Gowther tries to deliver an attack only fro Hendrickson to speed behind him knocking Gowthers head off his shoulders. Though I knew he would be okay.

The holy knights try to get him to stop, not like that would work. Something appears from behind him and I know all too well what it is. I put my hand up towards the sky and start a force field and filter out the snow and Hendrickson. The spell was easy. Everyone looked around and what I had created. He looked at me and punched the shield I put up not cracking it at all.

Which I am guessing stunned him a bit. "You cant keep that up forever" I scowl at him.

___________________________________
New chapter tell me how you like it :)