Ch.23

(Y/n) POV

Which his face takes me and is still waiting for Elizabeth.

A sword goes through meliodas and I dont flinch. 'Are you okay' i ask boredly through our bond because I know hes okay. 'Yes im fine' Once he says he is I put up a wall again. "Bastard..." Which his face laughs. "Im talking to you. Can you let me go? Having you swing me around like this is uncomfortable its not like im going to run".

He gives me a side eye and lets me go hesitantly. "Lady (Y/n) PLEASE SAVE SIR MELIODAS" "you save him yourself since you two never want to leave each other or maybe you can join him" I say.

"MOM" Diane yells at me clearly upset. "I dont know whats going on with you but I hope this is all some plan". "No its not Diane im serious" she finches at the tone in my voice.

Elizabeth ends up coming to us. "Dont do it.... Dont go" he struggles. I walk over to him not before telling which his face i'm not running away. "Are you talking to me or Elizabeth?" he doesn't answer he just scowls.

I get back up walking away. I hear Meliodas scream Elizabeths name and occasionally mine. They have a few short conversations. I was starting to get annoyed. "Oh my god come on we dont have all day for this lets leave come on" I push Elizabeth harshly. We finally take off and Meliodas calls my name loudly.

We landed somewhere then Dreyfus and HENDRICKSON! (finally) started to fight. I watched it play out until Elizabeth started to speak to me. "How could you?!? You said you loved him you two have been together for so long!! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE HIM THERE TO DIE LIKE THAT!!!" she yelled shaking my shoulders. I grabbed her wrist squeezing it tightly almost enough to break it.

"Im not sure who you are talking to but I hope for your sake its not me. Hear me clearly Elizabeth...I do not like you and im very close to killing you myself being around someone like you makes my skin crawl" i let her wrist go making her fall back.

I cross my arms and look forward again watching a blast come this way. I step to the side avoiding it debris flying everywhere.

Dreyfus puts something to her stomach stopping the bleeding. He looks up at me "can you help h-" i cut him off "No" i said bluntly. "Oh my what a pity. I better take her away before her blood dries up." Hendrickson says. 

He breaks Dreyfus sword telling him that its over.

3rd person POV

"I cant believe Mom would do something like that" Diane says. "Ah" Gowther starts. He sends something to everyones brain" "What is this Gowther?" King asks "Mothers Plan" everyone gasps. "So shes not serious? Thank god" Diane lets out a relieved sigh.

Meliodas POV

"(Y/n) you sly woman". I chuckle and rest some more.

___________________________________
Extremely short chapter. I hate how short it is but i did want to get it out :)