Ch.2

In that last chapter I was literally rewatching the episode as I was writing but im just finna go by my memory.
___________________________________

Y/N POV

Suddenly Hawks mama came to a halt making me fall forward as well as elizabeth. "Watch out" meliodas screamed catching elizabeth as I caught myself.

I glared at him 'Thanks for catching me' 'sorry' he told me, i could feel the guilt in his voice. 'Its whatever' i told him.

We walked into the town now known as Vanya we walked along a bridge "Its all dried up and the plants are withered" I said they stopped and looked at the lake.

We walk into the town and see lots of people "Oh is this a festival!" Elizabeth asked excitedly. Someone heard her and snapped "Does this look like a damn festival to you". I laughed to myself looking at the princess surprised face.

"What going on here" meli asked the man "We're trying to pull out the sword the holy knight jammed into the ground he came here bot to long ago and stopped our water flow with his sword" the man replied

"If we can't get the sword out that means that there will be no more Vanya Ale" a buff guy said.

"Could it be the one you defeated Sir meliodas" Elizabeth asked" "Theres no way that twinkle guy did this hes not a holy knight, real holy knights are much worse" i said butting in.

"Whats with pathetic groaning if my pals The Eight Deadly Sins were here they would be able to pull it out no problem" some kid walked up and said getting everyones attention.

"Thats enough Mead" a lady yelled. "Whose fault do you think it is that we're in this mess in the first place and now you bring up thise criminals"

The villagers went on saying how he was the cause of the sword being in the ground in the first place. A little girl through a rock aiming for Mead but hit my husband instead.

Everyone else joined in and Meli and the kid ran away back to the tavern im assuming leaving Hawk Elizabeth and I in the village.

Meliodas POV

'Are you okay' 'yeah im fine see what information you can find out about this situation' 'okay'. I looked at the kid "Kid what was that all-" "you're a kid too" he said cutting me off. "Im really not" I retorted.

"What is this place, a tavern?" he asked "Its my place the boar hat" "Im hungry" "Ill give you food if ypu answer my question" "Food first" he demand.

I glared at him and made some food sitting it in front of him. He took a bit immediately spitting it out "I never said it was going to be good food" i said as a poured myself a drink.

"So is it true that you know the Eight deadly sins" "That food was so bad it gave me amnesia. Hang on is that Vanya Ale is it okay for a kid to be drinking that" he asked.

This kid is starting to irritate me "I told you im not a kid" "that stuff is really good huh? its sweet and full bodied atleast thats what the adults say" he told he as he twiddle with his fingers.

The door opened and I see (Y/n) Elizabeth and Hawk. (Y/n) walks up to Mead and bends down to his level "Mead I heard you are quite the prankster" said said giving him a soft smile.

(Y/n) may be ruthless when it comes to certain things but she loved kids. "Whats with you? Who do you think you are lady?" "Who I am is not important what's happening in the village is so why dont you tell us why you pranked a holy knight" she told him as she put both of her hands on the side of his face softly.

Mead looked at her with glossy eyes "My parents were travelers and we stopped in vanya a couple years back they ended up dying in an epidemic I started to get jealous of everyone having what I didnt so I started lying and playing pranks" He cried jumping in to (Y/n's) arms.