Ch.31

Meliodas POV

"You did what?" "I beat her face black and blue, made her cough up blood then made her clean up the mess that she made on the floor kicked her a couple of times dug my heels into her, broke 3 ribs, and punched her in the stomach along with various insults and other things. " "(Y/n) I have one thing to say to you" She waited in anticipation.

I grabbed her hair and kissed her roughly "That's my girl" she smirked and brought me in for another passionate kiss. "So what happened after that and how long was I asleep for" "Well..." she told me everything that happened but I could tell she had some questions of her own.

"What is it?" I asked her "Mel's your heartbeat was incredibly slow when i was in the process of stabilizing you do you know if you died???" "(Y/n) I can assure you that I did not die. But I did dream" "Dream? About what?" "About me and you", I grabbed her hand and caressed her face gently while looking into her eyes that I just love so much.

"We had a kid and we were happy even Zeldris was there" I sigh thinking of my brother.

(Y/n) POV

I got down in front of him and held his hands. "I know I miss him too meli".

Time skip~

We go downstairs and see everyone sitting down. "Yo" "CAPTAIN!!!" they screamed. Everyone got up and started checking his body. "Are you really okay Captain?" Dianes asked. "Yeah! I feel perfect...I really don't want to ask this but wheres Elizabeth?"

The room went silent. "Tch. Who cares" Ban said walking away sitting on a chair. The others follwed his lead. I felt where they were coming from but unfortunately mels and I need her to break this stupid curse.

"King where is she? I know you know" i asked. He was quiet for a minute. "She went back home". Once again it went silent. "Okay okay enough with the silence whos hungry???" "Not for your food captain" King said "Thats why I will be doing the cooking" i told them.

I cooked something up and we all sat and talked for a bit. 'you know we have to go back and get her right?' 'Unfortunately but let me enjoy you a little longer before we get that thing' he grabbed my waist and kissed my neck.

"I love you (Y/n)" "I love you too".

Time skip

We rode hawk mama  to the castle to pick her up much to my dismay. As we approached it I saw mels with his arms crossed. "Whats wrong?" I ask. He sighs "I really hate this" he walked towards the latter and climbed down. "Elizabeth! Hey I totally forgot something really important. See there arent eight of of like there should be! You'll come with us wont you?" he said enthusiastically.

"Yes!" she said. She hopped from the window into mels arms as I rolled my eyes restraining my anger. We start to move away from the castle as they climb back up. Once they were both at the top melis smile dropped.

"Well thats enough" he removes his hands from her and takes her hands off of him. He starts walking towards me. He kisses me passionately and licks his lips afterwards and smirks. "Okay okay enough" I heard merlin say.

Elizabeth walked over but before she could say anything Ban interrupted. "Captain im leaving as of today. Since there are places I wanna go" "You're coming back right?" "Yeah to settle the score with you" he says to mels.

He looks at me "Bye mom" he says as he starts to walk away. "Oi ban" he stops dead in his tracks. "You think that's enough?" He turns around and with a forgiving smile. "Of course not if course not" he comes back over and hugs me "be careful we still need to have our talk too" "of course" he steps away and jumps of hawk mama with king following him.

"BYE MOM ILL BE SURE TO BRING BAN BACK SAFELY" king says. I chuckle at him. Those two are gonna drive each other crazy.

"By the way Merlin, Ive got all these questions for you about that day 10 years ago" "Its a long story you know" "No problem we've got plenty of time before we reach out next destination." I turn to look at everyone they all seem excited for their new journey...so am I.

___________________________________
That took so long for no reason.