Ch. 24

Y/n POV

I let out a sigh and watch as all hell breaks loose on the kingdom. I hope this plan goes correctly. I plan to slowly zap Hendrickson's strength bit by bit while im with him.

Then before he has a chance to kill me ill summon everyone here to deliver the final blow but what they don't know is i'm actually going to equip them. It sounds simple but its really not. Taking someone's strength without them knowing is extremely difficult especially when they have no issue killing you in the first place.

Nevertheless its working....slowly. I watch them as they continue fighting soon Dreyfus is lying on the floor. Dead. Or so he thinks. I hear trotters and turn my attention to the noise it was hawk with Meliodas on his back.

Hendrickson smirks looking back and forth at us. I had my arms crossed no emotion on my face. He starts laughing "Is that you Meliodas? Just as I thought my acid doesnt work on Demons with their sinister powers" he says.

Meliodas looks around and see's Dreyfus is now gone. Not really. And Elizabeth lying on the floor bleeding out. He stares at me scowling. "Take it down now!" he says with base in his voice making me scowl a bit too.

"Why should I?" "Because its dangerous if you dont" "Im gonna die anyway Meliodas so it doesnt really matter if its dangerous or not" "(Y/n) dont make me do it forcefully" i stared at him wide eyed. Hendrickson looking confused.

"You wouldnt dare" "I would because I love y-" "SHUT UP NO YOU DONT" "(Y/n) just listen to me plea--" "NO ALL YOU DO IS CHEAT AND LIE TELLING ME YOU LOVE ME STOP CAUSING ME MORE HEARTBREAK THAN YOU ALREADY ARE" he was silent so was hendrickson.

He put his arm up with his hand out towards me "unblock" he squeezed his fist punching down to the ground. I clenched my head in pain losing my balance. "AHHHH MELIODAS STOP IT" i try to keep the wall up that forbids us from speaking telepathically but hes forcing it down.

I sped over to him and grabbed his arm tightly "Stop it!" i said breathing heavily. He narrowed his eyes squeezing his fist tighter. Due to the pain I lost all the feeling in my limbs. "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed. I punched him not sending him that far since I dont have that much strength. The pain subsided for now.

He gets up walking towards Hendrickson slowly as hendrickson does the same. He walks past me "Im sorry" he says. I just sit there not moving. He starts talking to meliodas but i tune him out.

I see meliodas put Elizabeth on Hawks. He looks at me so many emotions going through his eyes. Sadness. Disappointment. Love. Anger. But right now I didnt care.

"You should leave too" he says. I get up and walk back towards Hendrickson "No" i cross my arms and remove all emotion from my face. "And dont try that again" i say anger lacing my voice.

They both start fighting. Taking hits and dodging them. Meliodas even managed to cut off his arm. But he sent a blow towads Hawk nearly hitting him I cant say my heart didnt stop for a bit until Diane stopped the ball of energy picking him and that girl up.

Sigh so much for the plan, even though they came eariler than expected the plan wasnt completely ruined. First Diane showed up then King who sent him straight throw a solid rock the Ban who saved meliodas and finally Gowther.

"The Eight Deadly Sins. Well not quite" he says looking back at me. When he sees everyone around him including the Holy Knights" he smirks. 'Why did you all come so early?' I ask them telepathically. 'Sorry about that we just got carried away' ban says 'Well what should I do I can continue doing this little by little or I can do one big pull of energy from him' 'One big pull I dont like seeing you over there' Kings says.

Well here goes nothing. I take a running stance and push up my right foot attaching my magic to his like a string. When I get close to them I yank it causing some of his magic to go into me. He gasps loudly. "What the hell" "Did you really think I would just let you kill me without any resistance. Why would I die such a pathetic death" he scowls.

He gets up "you may have taken some of my power but--" "Ive taken enough" i said interrupting him.

He starts laughing hysterically. Weirdo. Meliodas cuts off his arm again but he just reattaches it. He tries to cut him but but heals instantly. Meliodas jumps away and kings attacks making his knives go into Hendrickson.

He somehow makes them shoot out. Gross. Now it was Dianes turn to attack she uses double hammer making two hands squeeze him he tries to get out of it but can't.

"Since you're a noob ill give you a word of advice. Sure, demonic power can heal a wound but unless you're immortal the damage remains. How many times have you regenerated yourself. Combined attack, Metal Crush". Meliodas says attacking him.

"Jeez they're totally fired up huh?" ban says. "Whereas you're totally low key, Ban" "Not nearly as much as you I guess i'm kinda late to the party but how did Hendrickson get all that power" "According to Guila he's been studying Demon corpses for years" "Demon corpses?"

I turn to look at him and he glances down at me. "We need to discuss some things later" he says "I agree" we look to the front. Before i can say anything Ban was being thrown into the stone wall. "Glancing away during battle could be your undoing Ban" "Really gowther you could ask if he's okay" i said looking over hendrickson.

"What would that do?" he asks. I face palm "Nevermind" He starts to attack Gowther and I but before he can land a blow Ban comes back. "Hendy, where'd you find that?" "What?" "You heard me. I'm asking where you found that" he says hitting him like there's no time left.

Which I actually found funny. He hit him into the same wall as before making it break catching the attention if everyone that was there. It was a demon.

____________________________________
Chapter Complete.