❁Chapter 8: Ordeal❁

Chapter 8: Ordeal

Bethany's P.O.V

I didn't expect to see Justin after the incident, let alone his wife. She needed to know the truth because obviously Justin didn't have the guts to tell her.

Justin cleared his throat before looking back down to the menu, I felt nervous, my palms became sweaty and my legs stiffened.

"We'll have your finest red wine please," Justin said, YN frowned at him,

"And orange juice for the little one," YN smiled, I forgot they had a daughter. I faked a smile before going back to the restaurant kitchen to fetch their drinks.

YN'S P.O.V

"Justin I don't feel like having red wine-"

"You'll take what you're given," he stared at me, his dark eyes causing me fear.

"Who's Bethany?" Skylar asked, I looked over to Justin so he'd explain as I was also wanting to know the answer as much as Skylar.

"She's an old friend," he grumbled,

"Oh so she works as a waitress now," I added, he nodded. I saw the shock on Justin's eyes when he saw Bethany approach our table, there's another side to this story and I'm eager to find out what it is. If she's an old friend then why is he communicating with her now, to catch up? Maybe but it's highly unlikely.

"Here are your drinks, I can take your meal orders now if you'd like?" Bethany asked, Justin gave the orders since I had no say in what I was eating tonight.

******

"I'll go pay for the food," Justin smiled, I ignored his smile and looked down to my wine glass to see the little amount that was left. I'm sick of Justin's mood swings - he'll care for me as much as he want then treat me like shit.

He walked to the payment counter where Bethany was at. I saw him pay the money but they seemed to carry on a conversation.

Justin's P.O.V

"Thanks for eating at the Olive Garden," Bethany said,

"I thought I told you to fucking stay away from my family and I," I hissed in her ear,

"I am. I can't exactly move countries Justin," she said, I rolled my eyes.

"You'll always be a pathetic bitch Bethany. Working at a tacky restaurant, clubbing every night and seducing men - its kinda sad really," I said looking at her as if she's filth.

She slapped my face, everyone saw it before she covered her mouth in shock.

"Bethany! How dare you assault a customer. You're fired and take your stuff with you," her boss shouted throwing her bag at her.

Bethany stuttered unable to get the words out, she was about to walk out before I grabbed her arm firmly. "As I said, you'll always be a pathetic bitch," I repeated,

"Revenge will bite you in the ass you cunt," she said like spitting venom before she ran out.

"Truly sorry about that Mr Bieber, here take your money back, the meal is on us to show our apologies," the manager of the restaurant said,

"Thank you, people lose their temper its understandable," I said and he nodded. YN walked to me with Skylar on her hip.

"What was that about?" She asked with her eyes widened,

"Nothing really, just some waitresses are not up to the job," I said as I tried to let out a humorous chuckle.

******
"Where are you going?" YN asked as she saw me look in the mirror, we where back from our lunch outing and Za and Khalil once again invited me to go partying with them, apparently Za was going to throw a whole bash at his crib so I couldn't decline the invitation.