❁Chapter 15: Model❁

Chapter 15: Model

YN's P.O.V

"I didn't mean to bump into you!" Bethany answered,

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Well I'm actually Chantel's assistant, I'm guessing you're here to support Justin?"

"Of course..."

"Listen YN, I'm sorry for what happened in the past but I'm hoping we could put-"

"Just stop. Bethany to me you're toxic poison to me and my family, I blame you for some part of my marriage breaking because everything was okay until you meddled," I interrupted.

"I understand, but-"

"There you are Beth. Gesh, I didn't expect it to take you years to just get me my coffee!" Chantel complained as she snatched the cup from her hand, "it's half empty".

"Y-yeah I apologise. I spilt some of it, I'll get you a new one," Bethany said.

"Forget it. My shoot is starting soon anyway," Chantel rolled her eyes as she walked onto the Calvin Klein set, Justin wasn't there so I went off to find him. Reaching his dressing room I knocked on the door waiting for his reply.

"Come in!" I entered the room to find Justin clearing his stuff,

"Babe? what are you doing?" I asked,

"We're going home, I can't do this shoot, can you go fetch Skylar?" Justin said.

"Woah. Hold up, why?"

"I'm not doing a shoot with a psychotic bitch YN, it's either they fire her and hire someone sane or else I'm out," Justin explained.

"They could hire me," I sang as I walked over to Justin and swung my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my body, a smirk spread across his face as our bodies moved little steps back and forth.

"I don't think I'd be able to concentrate, remember last time we did a photoshoot together?" Justin raised his eyebrow, I giggled and nodded my head.

"The photographer got so frustrated because of us," I said, "but you can't leave this photoshoot Jay, imagine what Calvin Klein will think, they'll think you're a no show and worse off you're also the face of Calvin Klein, it won't look so good," I explained, he sighed and nodded.

"You're right. Let's get this damn shoot over with," Justin said, I did feel for him since last time he did a shoot it was with Lara Stone and everything went smoothly and perfectly, I can tell with Chantel he's going to hate it more than anything else. Justin unraveled his white robe as he was left wearing black Calvin Kelin briefs, he looked in the mirror as he sorted his hair the way he liked.

"You look so hot..." I had to say it, he smiled over to me before giving me his charming wink, he strolled to me before pulling me into his body and taking my hand so he placed it on his toned abs. You could tell he worked long and hard to perfect himself.

"...all yours," he whispered huskily in my ear as it sent shivers down my spine, he has so much of an effect on me. Grabbing my hand he guided me out of his dressing room to the set where Chantel was all prepared waiting for Justin's arrival.

"Great! Justin is here, all you have to do bro is stand behind Chantel, you know? Do the whole sexy look thing and I'll being snapping all the photos," the photographer explained.

"Sounds good man," Justin shrugged as he did what he was instructed. Skylar and I were behind the camera looking at the shoot through a TV monitor - Skylar sat on my lap and I could tell she was excited for Justin as she kept clapping her hands.