❁Chapter 14: Past Life❁

Chapter 14: Past Life

YN's P.O.V

Justin was performing his last song 'Home To Mama', while Skylar and I were prancing around backstage, singing to the humble song.

"Cause you don't come with drama,

So I want you till the world ends,

You're way more than worth it,

But I don't feel like I deserve it,

You got the pieces,

You're my kind of perfect".

The music blared into my ears, I loved Justin's signing voice and I could tell Skylar thought the same thing as she closed her eyes and hummed to the song. It was great to know my daughter was growing up with love in music, just the same way Justin and I grew up.

***
Lying on the bed I placed my hand gently on my stomach; the baby bump was clearly visible. You'd think I'd be upset with the idea of me adding on more weight but instead it made a smile appear on my face. Nothing intrigued me more than seeing my child grow and grow everyday. I haven't even seen her and she hasn't even come into this world, but I could feel this bond between us that made me more attached as the months went on. And yes, I said 'she' because Justin and I have found out its a baby girl after we had our scan! She honestly was the most beautiful thing in our eyes...

"There you are," Justin said, climbing onto the bed. He pushed me more onto him, so I had more support as my head laid on his chest. "For a pregnant woman you walk fast," he chuckled, running his fingers through my hair.

"I told you I was going upstairs Jay," I giggled, "plus I'm really tired, the scan took so long," I complained.

"I know," he said kissing my forehead, "but now we know it's a baby girl".

"Our baby girl," I cooed, Justin moved further down so his head gently laid on my stomach, he smiled surprisingly once he got a response from the baby.

"I can hear her heartbeat, YN she's actually beating her heart!" He said excitedly, I loved seeing him so shocked and amazed.

"I think I'd be worried if she wasn't beating her heart Justin," I laughed, Justin looked down once he felt slightly stupid. Justin drew circles around my stomach, his soothing touch made me close my eyes and relax my tired muscles. People weren't kidding when they said you get fifty times more tired when you're pregnant. Justin began to hum an unfamiliar song; it was soft and calm.

"I don't work hard when it's easy,

I put in work when it's hard,

Girl they never believed in love until I had yours,

This is more than a season,

And I'm not just sprung,

I'm not afraid to tell you that you're the one."

"Woah..." I suddenly yelped, Justin looked up wondering why I reacted like that, "I felt her kick, she loves the song," I laughed.

"Seems like she's having her own concert in there," he chuckled, he placed his hand on my stomach trying to feel the baby's touch.

"She kicked again!" Justin said with the biggest smile on his face, "I can't wait till I can sing to her in person and she can even sing back," Justin said.

"It's not too long till you can. I can tell you that," I giggled, rubbing my stomach once more, I felt his lips press against my tummy in a kiss before he passed one to my lips.