There she laid. Her head in a small pool of blood, looking pretty dead. Dead as a- well I'm not too sure.

"Ah, finally the big boys have arrived." the unsub laughed as my gun was pointed not even at his chest but at his head.

"Dean, put the gun down." Hotch sternly instructed him.

"Why should I? What? Do you want to end up like her?" he pointed to Grace who he stood over, laughing like he was drunk off a case of beer.

"Get off her." I commanded, getting down to business.

"Once again, why should I?" he snapped back.

"I wouldn't mess with her." Hotch butted in.

Grace magically gained the strength to move, pulling her leg up and nailing the unsub where the sun, well, doesn't shine. Of course he groaned in pain as Grace stood up and knocked him flat to his back before grabbing her gun.

"Never mess with a woman." Grace drew her gun onto Dean as her heeled boot kept him pressed flat to the ground.

Hotch pulled up Brax, getting him in cuffs as JJ and Emily rushed down to tend to the victim, Eloise Jacob.

"Nice take down g." I complimented Grace, making her laugh slightly.

"I like your cut g." she joked back, slapping the back of my head.

"Hey! That hurt!" I groaned, making her laugh more.

Grace was still fighting to catch her breath as I walked her up the rotting steps, as we were met by the rest of the team.

Dean was already in custody, cuffed and in the back of a cruiser. Eloise was saved and alive, being tended to by the medical personnel on sight. A breath of relief came over me knowing I saved her life today.

"I'm not going to the hospital Hotch! I'm fine!" I overheard Grace argue with Hotch.

"You don't have a choice. I can clearly tell you are dizzy and well, your head was bleeding." he shot back.

"Aaron," Oh she was serious. "I'm always dizzy and big deal my head was bleeding. It's fine."

"Spencer!" Hotch called me over.

"Yessir?" I stuttered in fear.

"I need you to take Grace to the hospital please." he informed me.

"Ugh! No! Spencer is not taking me anywhere!" Grace snapped, storming away.

Hotch motioned to Grace as she stormed away, a silent task to go get her like a dog who had ran away from home. I turned my back to him, rolling my eyes as I walked to the SUV that she had managed to lock herself in.

"Please let me in." I pleaded with her, as her arms crossed around her chest.

I stood there for a solid five minutes, trying to reason with her to unlock the door until she finally did. I crawled into the drivers seat beside her, now begging for the keys that she luckily handed over.

"Spencer Walter Reid I swear if you drive to the hospital, I will kill you." she huffed, rubbing her left temple.

"Grace, you need to see a doctor, you aren't well at the moment."

"You're a doctor. I'm seeing you." Smart one.

"A medical doctor. Plus, I have to go to the hospital to get my damn leg stitched up." The pain became much more present once I said that.

"I'm calling Garcia." Grace pulled out her phone, dialing away.

---

Grace's POV: