Chapter Twenty-Four

Outside Gwendeith, 1241

Robin was sprawled out on Geralt's cloak in another small clearing a short distance from their camp. She was entirely naked with Geralt between her legs, wearing only his trousers. His face was buried in her breasts.

She moaned, her back arching as his large, rough hands kneaded her, his fingers teasingly circling her nipples before squeezing and tugging on them. Her fingers were buried in his hair, which was down and fanned out over his broad shoulders.

He kissed his way along the underside of one of her breasts, pausing for a moment and letting the heavy weight of her flesh rest against him. Then he licked his way up its curve, swirling his tongue around her hard nipple, holding her breast firmly in place as he started to suck.

She moaned again and wrapped her legs tightly around his chest. Her hips rocked against him as he let her nipple go with a wet popping sound and then moved to the other.

As she writhed, he pushed her breasts together, opening his mouth wide and sucking on both of her nipples at the same time.

"Geralt!" she gasped breathlessly, then cried out wordlessly as she came.

He could feel her fluttering muscles against his chest and growled as he flipped them over, giving each of her nipples one more open-mouthed kiss before yanking her forward so her thick thighs were cushioning his cheeks.

"Put that perfect cunt in my face, little mage," he ordered.

The first time they'd done this, she'd worried about crushing him or suffocating him, not remembering that he had the strength to move her if he needed to. Now she knew exactly how much he could handle, and she used it to her full advantage.

She sat down on his mouth, bracing one hand on his chest, the other still in his hair. He grabbed her hips and pushed her down more, his tongue lapping at her, then thrusting inside her slowly so he could savor her taste.

He slid his hands up to her breasts again, lifting them and squeezing him, then letting them drop. The soft curve of her belly tensed and quivered, and she started to pant as he tugged on her nipples once more.

He pressed his tongue against her clit as she came, prolonging her second orgasm, looking up at her, his pupils dark and blown with lust.

He moved faster than most would have thought possible, considering his bulk, as he moved her onto her hands and knees and got behind her. He quickly got his trousers open, admiring how the subtle red highlights in her dark brown hair shone in the rays of the setting sun.

He spanked her ass gently, one cheek and then the other, before finding her slippery entrance and sinking deep. He groaned, grabbing her hips again so he had enough leverage to pound into her.

Her hands dug into his cloak, clutching it as he took her roughly. It wasn't long before she was finishing a third time. He moved her onto her back, bending over her soft, supple body to kiss her as he thrust twice more and then spilled inside her.

He sighed deeply in contentment as he rested on top of her, nuzzling her neck as she wrapped her arms around him tightly and held him.

Her fingers combed gently through his hair as she pressed her lips to his forehead. They laid there quietly for a few more moments before he pushed himself to his feet, cleaned and dressed them both, and then began to lead her back to camp, an arm around her waist.

As they got closer, they smelled smoke and Geralt frowned. "That's too much for our fire," he pointed out worriedly, moving a bit faster.

Robin followed, expecting trouble. But when they ran back into their camp, the sight that greeted them wasn't troublesome at all. Not the way she'd thought, anyway.

Geralt laughed as Robin rolled her eyes and reached out, easily extinguishing the various fires that had extended beyond the pit. Jaskier stopped beating at the flames with his horse blanket and looked at them both sheepishly.

"I tried to cook," he explained.

"Not the way I showed you," Robin protested. "Or this wouldn't have happened."

"I swear I followed your instructions exactly."

Geralt was still laughing as he set about putting the camp back in order. Robin approached Jaskier, reaching up and ruffling his hair affectionately.

"No more cooking, all right?" she suggested.

Jaskier nodded. "All right," he agreed.

"I'll take care of supper," she offered. "You do... something else."

"Gladly," he chuckled, going to help Geralt.

The witcher dropped a kiss on her forehead as he walked past the fire. "Can't leave him alone for a second, can we?"

She giggled. "Apparently not."

Jaskier huffed. He knew that the teasing was just that, a joke, but he also knew that it was even more amusing when he pretended to be offended.

It just came with being part of their strange little family.