chapter 1: our unbreakable freindship

~narutos pov~

I was sitting at the desk in the hokage office when I heard a gentle knock on my door.
"Come in it's unlocked!" I hollered. Hinata walked in the room with a scroll in her hand.
"Hinata?" What do you need sweetie?" I asked.
"I was giving you a scroll it came from the hidden sand village its  from gara the fourth kazakage.
I took the scroll from my girlfriend.
I scimmed through the brief message.
"Hmmm... I see... Inform tenten we need more tools to send to the sand village. Ok be back in a flash. Hinata said walking out the room sakura coming in.
I couldn't help but stare at her.
I didn't hear anything else.
"Naruto!" "Did you even hear me?!" Sakura said waving her hand in front of me.
"I think..." I said staring at her.
Finally I snapped out of it.
"Naruto I got the night off work wanna go talk over ramen tonight?" Sakura asked.
It has been a long time since me and sakura got to talk over ramen this will be fun. Haha now I have a reason for not eating hinata's nasty chicken. Heh my girlfriend's not the best cook ya know.
"Sure!" I replied still staring.
"Just go to his shop and I'll meet you there." Sakura said
"Ok." I replied.

~sakuras pov~

I walked to my cheap stupid run down hotel...
I couldn't let naruto know that saskue ditched me. I definitely can't let him know saskue ditched me for hinata!
I'd hurt his feelings. I just wish saskue gave me a little bit more stuff. At least saskue gave me a little bit of money and gave me my clothes....
I sighed as I opened my hotel rooms door and walked inside.
I opened my half broken closet and took out a pair of casual black shorts and a red tea shirt and put it on.

~narutos pov~

I think sakura just asked me on a date... Right...?
N-no! What am I thinking were just talking as freinds... Right...?
I wondered,
Does she love me? N-no now what am I thinking?
I know I have a huge crush on her that crush will never go away. But Still I would never stop loving hinata. she may definitely be a pain in the butt sometimes but she still helps me, comforts me and alot of other stuff that I couldn't do on my own. I'll always have that crush on sakura-chan though. But Sakuras with saskue.
I'm happy for them!

~sakuras pov~

I had to get to ichirakus shop before naruto so I ran down the hotels stairs "fourth floor" "third floor" "second floor" and finally ground level.
When I arrived at ichirakus shop
Naruto was there leaning on the wall he was wearing his causal orange and black jacket his hair was like he just got out of bed.
I guess it's ok naruto's here before me.

~narutos pov~

Sakura was wearing her usual
Red tea.
And black shorts.
But still she looked good.
We walked in the restraunt.

"Hey guys!"
Ichiraku yelled.
"Naruto you finally treating your crush to a meal?!"
"She's not my crush plus I already have a girlfriend!"
I said my face turning completely red.
"Oh yeah that's right but still C'mon Naruto just confess!" Ichiraku replied.
I could see sakuras face was also turning red. I was embarrassed.
"Ok naruto... You'll never learn... Ichiraku said shaking his head. "So, what yall want?"
"Ill take pork ramen please!" I replied
"Same here." Sakura said
"Ok coming up."
"Man sakura!" I yelled.
"It's been so long since we ever talked." "I've been caught up with...
You know hokage stuff."
I said.
"Yeah, it has been awhile, remember the first time we became friends? Sakura asked.

        Flashback!
<==========================>

one day You came up to me "Hi what's your name?" You were so polite. "I'm sakura haruno." Then you pulled the flower out from your pocket and gave it to me. It was so sweet. "And My name's Naruto uzimaki I'm gonna be a hokage someday. And I'm going to surpass all the others.

      Flashback over.
      ~Sakuras pov~
<========================>

I loved that determination I still do. you always encouraged me to do the right thing. you always comforted me. You always helped me. I don't know how many times I've said thank you... I relied on you way to much!!
I punched the counter causing my hands to bleed.
"Sakura I won't let you hurt yourself." Naruto said."
Naruto grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.
"It's ok." I like helping people, especially my comrades."
Naruto wiped my tears off.
"C'mon how about I walk you to saskues house?" Naruto said.
"Saskue... Ditched me..." 
My body froze when I heard that
"Saskue what!?"